Why would i be coming out if ketosis a little?

ALittlerMe

Just checked the ketosis on a stick (always a charming thing to do) and whilst I'm not completely out , I'm now only marginally in it. I could understand if I'd cheated but I'm on 810, and have been in ketosis since day three which is nearly four weeks ago - I've not gone off plan in all that time, save for a half glass of wine two weeks ago - I don't get it?? And it's the day before weigh on too, now scared its going to affect losses this week - now wishing I hadn't stayed off the scales for last two days instead of checking everyday as usual !

:-(

you are either in or out of ketosis as long as there is some pink on the stick you are IN
as there is less pink showing its most likely more dilute could that be because of the hotter day today

You dont get a 'bit in ketosis' youre in or youre out. If youve stuck to the packs all week youll be in ketosis end of story. Theres absolutely nothing to be gained by using the sticks apart from to stress yourself out, as you see. Theyre notoriously unreliable, dont waste your time or money on them.

Ahh, I see - thank you very much both of you, I'll stop worrying - great that there's so many helpful folk on here too :)

I was a little obsessed with the ketosis sticks, i'm on week 12 of the diet now.. and i did one this morning,
it was a peachy colour.. and my first thoughts were oops im not in ketosis, but like the others have said, any trace of colour you ARE in it!
Plus i've got all the ketosis side affects, metal taste in my mouth, dry mouth, no hunger feeling etc! :)

Back