Why would i ruin it for myself!!

lottie***

Hey guys after putting a maximum amount of effort in before xmas and managing to keep my weight down over 2 weeks of off plan (xmas and new year week) i went staright back on my shakes only 4 days later to pig out and binge on pizza, sandwiches and crisps for nearly 3 days!!! i was so pleased i kept my weight going over the xmas period why would i do that to myself now!! of all the times!! I have gone staright back to shakes today and am getting the the little demon cravings in my head but am trying to ingore them! im so frustrated with myself and really dont want to weigh myself to see the damage.... if anyones tempted to cheat, please doen to it to yourself xxx

Heey lottie draw the line hun and i do remember reading your post saying you were 100% over christmas which is wicked!!!!

Don't beat yourself up about it as you said back on the shakes and water.! And you will reach your goal.!!

Lottie, it was a blip, well done with your losses so far.... avoid the scales until your official weigh in, and stay on track and you might still lose.

Good luck x

Hi lottie

You really have done so well since you started and now you are edgeing so much closer to goal.
Your advice for others is so right but forgive yourself now that you are back on track x

hey hun, don't feel bad. there is one good thing about blowing it (i've done it too!) - you feel so horrible that you won't do it again, so just draw a line, let go of the horrible feeling and get back on that horse! you can do it!

ive done it, felt bad for it, drawn the line under it and now touching the goal line!
it can be done, and you can and will do it!
youre only human, and slip ups and cheats will happen, its how you deal with it afterwards that matters, and will determine your success..
I know youre going to be fine, you have great determination, just dont beat yourself up over it, its over now and theres nothing you can do about the past..
The future is yours, GO GET IT!

Thanks so much everyone! i really appreicate your comments, i just have to get that motivation back and have an aim i think! Its just harder when your not in ketosis and those little demons pop up every hour trying to tempt me! I know i can do this, and i will and if you guys can then so can i! :) one thing trim t you said is not to weigh myself until my official weigh in.. what do you guys reckon? leave it or see the damage, i thought see the xtra lbs may spurr me to loose them? xxxx

Good luck you know you can do it

I agree with the others, forget about it, but first figure out why you did it. Were you stressed, nervous, hungry??? If you figure out why then you can try to stop yourself doing it again. I think these things are lessons for us.

hmmm to weigh or not to weigh...
It would depend how you react to positive/negative influence on the scales...
for me it does give me a jolt if I see a gain.. (like i did this morning! oops! only .5lb, but still!) BUT if i had seen a loss or the same i would have thought.. well, thats ok I got away with it, and be less focussed and more likely to be bad again!!

your human hun and these things happen!
What would you do if that was in the maintenance phase? You would cut back and move on, this is no different, just harder because of ketosis and all that!
Keep going hun! And bin the guilt as that can make things 100 times worse

xx

right- i have just eaten again, protein only but this wont do, am glugging away. I have tried to think about it, no emotions attached i dont think, not angry, upset, over joyed, nothing! think i just got a bit out of routine and it went down hill from there. Iam going to weigh myself, in the morn (im always weighed in morning) and i know i will have put on and im going to use it to totally re motivate myself, when i see the number go up on my scales i will prob be gutted as i know how hard i worked before that so i think it will bring me back to it, thanks for all you help and opinions guys xxxx

are you doing SS or SS+??
I would suggest SS+ for a while if youre not on it already, that will stop you feeling bad about eating...

im doing ss and ss+ lol! i was always suppost to be on ss but im so rubbish at sticking to it my CDC always pushes me to eat protein when i feel i need it to stop myself eating the carbs, but today i wanted to stick to shakes only... silly me... oh well. I see your from soton too, whos your councellor if u dont mind me asking? x

my councillor is Sandra Hellasy in Gosport, I live in Bishops Waltham...
I do kind of the same, I eat on ss+ when i feel like it! and certainly not for a whole week.. although im going to have to eat a bit more soon...
you must tell yourself that its ok to eat!!! you havent done any damage, dont be too hard on yourself!

Back