WHY????????????

jaynie1985

i was soooo good today had my shakes breakfast then lunch then had porridge for tea then i went out for a 4 mile walk on douglas prom and back......
when i got home i have a tin of tuna in water with half a block of cheese WHY??????????????????????

i have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow morning too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: i feel like am full of water and all that cheese WONT help me i wont loose anything now i feel soooooooo BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hun, put it behind you. It's done and feeling bad about it won't help.

Just look forward. have your wi and then it's a fresh week. You're human. We do these strange things xxx

forget it and move on. itis the only way to cope

Good luck with WI....I agree with the others move on. Remember how bad you feel now and dont give in next time.

Don't dwell on it, whats done is done theres no point worrying about it now, lets move on to a new week!

Hey
Just wanted to say good on you for doing a 4 mile walk thats fab!! I hope you drank lots.. you probably needed something when you got back because of all that walking...
Good luck for your wi I am sure you will have a fab loss!
xx

At least they were high protein cheats lol. Good luck with your weigh in honey. You have just proven that you are human dont beat yourself up about it just get back on plan and make this week a 100% one xxx

thanks everyone :) 100% week this week

Hey hun,
Good luck; they were protein cheats so you should be fine. Plus you're allowed tuna on SS+.
xx

Back