Why?

Achelois

My boss is mean. He has gone out this morning (knowing I am starting CD) and bought a 12 pack of Cheese & Onion Walkers. He keeps offering me and the girl I sit next to (who is skinny) and I can smell them. I never smelled them before???? whats going on???? Anyway - I thought to myself - you two munch and get fat and Ill suffer for a while but it will be worth it!

Sorry to moan....

A x

Sabotage is unfortunately all too common on diets as others want you to fail.Just smile, say no and take strength in your willpower as you power along to being skinny!Mike

well donehun, dont give in, for that one moment of chewing a crisp could put you on a downer all week and most certainly put you off the diet. keep it up and dont forget to post if it gets to much we will help in any way poss.

Unfortately people can be like that. Someone I worke with kept waving chocolate under my face to the extent that it was annoying me. In the end I had a quite word and asked her why she was doing it and would she please stop and instead of trying to get my diet I would appreciate her trying to help me. Thankfully she saw the sense and does encourage me know, although from time to time she keeps saying " I wish you would hurry up and finish this diet and eat food again"

Hey hon,

I too have had that happen with sausage rolls. Now i keep cooking loads of meals for everyone at work and i keep thinking yes you lot get fatter and fatter while i will be slim and happy in the summer he he.

Evil i know but they started it!! Keep strong hon and show them your not bothered they will soon get sick.

:wavey: :devilangel:

Back