why???

lisabham

hi guys just back from weigh in week 3 and gained 1.5lbs. i have kept to diet drank water at least 3 ltr a day plus black coffee. only change this week i have had a bar most days and had constipation. cdc says constipation has probably not helped. just want weight loss:cry:

hi guys just back from weigh in week 3 and gained 1.5lbs. i have kept to diet drank water at least 3 ltr a day plus black coffee. only change this week i have had a bar most days and had constipation. cdc says constipation has probably not helped. just want weight loss:cry:

Awww hun - sorry you weren't rewarded on the scales this week....:( disappointing for you after all your hard work - BUT don't despair....keep at it...you CANNOT fail to lose weight on CD if you're sticking to the plan (which you clearly are !)...I had weeks when I lost 1lb or 0lb...but I stuck with it - could be fluid retention, constipation, your body getting used to it etc etc etc.

bet you have a fab loss next week....DON'T GIVE UP !!!

looking forward to hearing about a huge loss next week :D

love

Debz
xx

Stick with it as it happens to us all at some point and the following week is usually a mega drop fingers crossed.

I found the week before & week due on my lose was very small or non existent, dont worry next week you should be rewarded with a big weightloss.:D

Next week I am sure you will have a great loss.
Just keep up the hard work.
Don't forget that in 2 weeks u lost 19lbs. Your body is probably still playing catchup, in the following weeks you should settle down to a regular loss. Don't let this put you off and keep on going
peachy
x

Back