Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lisabham, 25 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lisabham

lisabham Full Member

cambridge diet
    hi guys just back from weigh in week 3 and gained 1.5lbs. i have kept to diet drank water at least 3 ltr a day plus black coffee. only change this week i have had a bar most days and had constipation. cdc says constipation has probably not helped. just want weight loss:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Awww hun - sorry you weren't rewarded on the scales this week....:( disappointing for you after all your hard work - BUT don't despair....keep at it...you CANNOT fail to lose weight on CD if you're sticking to the plan (which you clearly are !)...I had weeks when I lost 1lb or 0lb...but I stuck with it - could be fluid retention, constipation, your body getting used to it etc etc etc.

bet you have a fab loss next week....DON'T GIVE UP !!!

looking forward to hearing about a huge loss next week :D

4. sallies

sallies Full Member

cambridge diet
    Stick with it as it happens to us all at some point and the following week is usually a mega drop fingers crossed.
  5. Lenwie

Lenwie Full Member

Calorie counting
    I found the week before & week due on my lose was very small or non existent, dont worry next week you should be rewarded with a big weightloss.:D
  6. Britmummybites

Britmummybites Full Member

I had a week where i put on 6lbs. But then the week after has a really good loss. Just keep your chin up!
  7. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

common sense, everything in moderation
    Next week I am sure you will have a great loss.
    Just keep up the hard work.
    Don't forget that in 2 weeks u lost 19lbs. Your body is probably still playing catchup, in the following weeks you should settle down to a regular loss. Don't let this put you off and keep on going
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.