Why?

Laney

Well, last week I decided to try Extra Easy and this mornings weigh-in shows that I have stayed the same?
I am dissapointed to be honest as I have stuck to it, it didn't feel right that I could eat so much?!
I'm baffled so this morning I have planned a weeks menu and plan on sticking to it and I also need to do a diary.
I'm thinking of giving this one more week and then possibly going back to WW, I lost 7lb in my first week there but just got fed up with the pointing system.

Have you gone straight from ww to sw? if so cause you might be eating that little bit more could be why you sts. Give it another week and don't get disheartened and go off track x

You only have massive losses on your first week if you've not been dieting you've already been doing WW so jumping on to SW you won't have that huge loss even tho it's your first SW week it's not your first week!
Stick with as other person said it's probably just a change in diet!

Iv gone from Calorie Counting to Slimming World and was warned i may not have a massive loss, had lost 2lb this morning, its a start. Like these ladies have said, keep at it. Got to think positive, i get like you and how your thinking, try not to let it gt to you xx

Yes what plan or diet were you following before you did the extra easy week? When i first changed from green to ex easy I didn't get a great loss but then when stuck to it again I did start with the losses and have more or less stuck to ex easy since Sept. You can eat lots on the plan but I really do think the superfree makes all the difference and limits your portion sizes whilst still having nice meals if you stick to at least a third superfree :)

Back