Why

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I no WW have been adverting on the Website the new plan simply filling. I really am woundering why as iv had 3 leaders reciently that suggest this not to be followed i would really like to no why.
Can anyone shed some light on this at all? :rolleyes:

That's strange...maybe you should ask them next time?

I know some ladies who have had fab losses on it? Strange!

I do it online - Ive not even looked into it yet. Im happy on PP

I was told to wait until I have things like pointing and portion control firmly in my mind before trying any filling days. Otherwise I think it maybe too easy to over eat.

almostmrswood said:
I was told to wait until I have things like pointing and portion control firmly in my mind before trying any filling days. Otherwise I think it maybe too easy to over eat.

Thank you for this information , find it strange when my friend started ww she was given this plan to start .

I guess all the leaders will have different thoughts and experiences of it. Ultimately, it's up to us to decide for ourselves what we want to do. I can see why learning to control portions first is useful though.

Simply filling is a brilliant option, but only if you've already got a handle on portion control etc. A lot of people who start WW can't actually tell whether or not they're full, because they're so used to eating until they're stuffed, and obviously simply filling isn't going to work for them. But if you feel you have that sorted, you should go for it!

If someone wanted to try but was unsure, we would sometimes recommend that they do it but still weigh food to the portion sizes recommended in the book, just for the first few days to get an idea. Most people will only do some days a week of simply filling, and some regular, but if you're doing all simply filling it's a good idea to go back to weighing every now and again - it's so easy for portions to creep up!

Seems really odd to me that some leaders advise against it entirely!

Thank you for your advise, Been following ww for many years now i do realise when im full!
I will give this a go next week i think. Thanks again for all your help

Gemma1986 said:
Thank you for your advise, Been following ww for many years now i do realise when im full!
I will give this a go next week i think. Thanks again for all your help

Good luck with it! I find it wonderful for those frantic days when I just don't have the time to track. It's definitely worth investing some time in going through your books and making a list of all the Filling and Healthy foods before you start - sometimes it's quite pleasantly surprising what's included! :)

Back