Attack why?!?

Bibaloo

I'm a restarter. I lost 2lbs in the first 2 days, stayed the same on the third and after the fourth I have put the 2lb back on! So disappointed I could cry. What's gone wrong?

I'm a restarter. I lost 2lbs in the first 2 days, stayed the same on the third and after the fourth I have put the 2lb back on! So disappointed I could cry. What's gone wrong?

I think your scales are broken ;)

What are you eating? Are you in ketosis? Are you having something that could keep you out of ketosis such as camomile tea? Are you drinking enough?

Even though you are a re-starter lovely post your menus so the more experienced on here can advise!!! Could be anything though, TOTM coming up, a bit of water retention and maybe your scales are broke - personally I would continue regardless and not weigh for a week and see where you are then! xxx

great advice there forget todays weigh in and see tomorrows. drink loads of water in case of water retention or youve had hidden salts. you know this works just give it time xxx

Thanks all.... I've weighed again today and only half a loss of half a pound in total now. Very annoying. Husband is doing it with me and is losing a pound a day. I'm tending to have a galette and fat free yogurt for breakfast, ham omelette for lunch and homemade beef burgers for tea (made with extra lean mince) or chicken but last night I had cold ham and eggs for a change.
I'm a bit unwell with a cold but can't imagine that would change anything. TOM due in a few days but it doesn't usually effect me so much. It worked beautifully last time so it's very disappointing. Wanted to get 10lb off before Christmas which isn't that unreasonable considering it's 2lb a week

Back