Why?

Jmason09

Why cant i go one day without cheating!! I have lost 15 lb the past 2 weeks but keep nibbling but today had a deli from mcdonalds :( im so angry with myself if i could exercise i wouldnt think about eating but have been told not to...just dont no what to do!!
Jade x

Ah hun I sm the same nibbling but only little littke bits and only at tea time no problem during the day? Don't think this is the diet for me to be honest and doubt I could do it long term. Hav lost 17 in 3 weeks so gonna do another 2 weeks, refeed then ww after Xmas. Perhaps it's not for u either? X

Ah hun I sm the same nibbling but only little littke bits and only at tea time no problem during the day? Don't think this is the diet for me to be honest and doubt I could do it long term. Hav lost 17 in 3 weeks so gonna do another 2 weeks, refeed then ww after Xmas. Perhaps it's not for u either? X

So hard isnt it ... Im thinking try stick to it until after christmas then joining ww or sw in the new year :) x

Why cant i go one day without cheating!! I have lost 15 lb the past 2 weeks but keep nibbling but today had a deli from mcdonalds :( im so angry with myself if i could exercise i wouldnt think about eating but have been told not to...just dont no what to do!!
Jade x
Its really difficult this time of year
I am sure if you could do one whole day...... you will be on track for the whole week
and a big weight lose !!!!
keep going i am sure you will be ok

Its really difficult this time of year
I am sure if you could do one whole day...... you will be on track for the whole week
and a big weight lose !!!!
keep going i am sure you will be ok
Thanks :) iv got 5 days until my weigh in i must be 100% till then to have a loss...but let me tell ya never again will i cheat i had really bad stomach pains all morning its just not worth it lol x

Thanks :) iv got 5 days until my weigh in i must be 100% till then to have a loss...but let me tell ya never again will i cheat i had really bad stomach pains all morning its just not worth it lol x

how did yesterday go 100%
if not try to do it today I am sure you will make it :) hope the stomach pains have gone !!

how did yesterday go 100%
if not try to do it today I am sure you will make it :) hope the stomach pains have gone !!

I was 100% yesturday woooo... Pains av gone everything is good :) thanks x

well done for staying 100% just take one day at a time and solely concentrate on getting throught that day 100% dont worry about tomorrow. You can do this xxx

well done for staying 100% just take one day at a time and solely concentrate on getting throught that day 100% dont worry about tomorrow. You can do this xxx

Thanks for the support hun x

how did to day go ??? do hope it went well 100%

i wish :/ i ate some grilled chicken although i weighed myself this morning and iv lost around 3lb so not so bad considered iv cheated most days this week!! i no i will be 100% tomorrow i always am the day b4 weigh in and saturday is a new week for me and i will be 100% if it kills me lol only just over 4 weeks until my holiday i MUST lose atleast 15lb b4 i go x

i wish :/ i ate some grilled chicken although i weighed myself this morning and iv lost around 3lb so not so bad considered iv cheated most days this week!! i no i will be 100% tomorrow i always am the day b4 weigh in and saturday is a new week for me and i will be 100% if it kills me lol only just over 4 weeks until my holiday i MUST lose atleast 15lb b4 i go x

Hey 3lbs thats good and with 100% to day you could well have another 1lb or even more

Jade x
I have just had a big slip up .....had a rotten day neighbour trouble .. so upset over a fence !!! guess they have won as i have had a chinese eaten it all and now i feel the guilt and the scales will tell the story to morrow :( :( its so easy to fall off the wagon

I have just had a big slip up .....had a rotten day neighbour trouble .. so upset over a fence !!! guess they have won as i have had a chinese eaten it all and now i feel the guilt and the scales will tell the story to morrow :( :( its so easy to fall off the wagon

awww dont worry about it hun....its so hard i no....im struggling everyday but try to carry on as normal iv give up dwelling on the past as it only makes me feel bad if i do no im gunna eat i try eating chicken as theres no carbs or fat but i guess we can only do are best im sure you will be fine if i told you everything iv eaten on this diet you would be shocked and wonder why iv still lost lol chin up hun and carry on tomorrow is a new day xx

awww dont worry about it hun....its so hard i no....im struggling everyday but try to carry on as normal iv give up dwelling on the past as it only makes me feel bad if i do no im gunna eat i try eating chicken as theres no carbs or fat but i guess we can only do are best im sure you will be fine if i told you everything iv eaten on this diet you would be shocked and wonder why iv still lost lol chin up hun and carry on tomorrow is a new day xx

cheers....... but i could kick myself !!! as you say tomorrow is a new day :sigh:
thanks for your backing and helpfull reply :) i think an early night is my best bet

cheers....... but i could kick myself !!! as you say tomorrow is a new day :sigh:
thanks for your backing and helpfull reply :) i think an early night is my best bet

no probs thats what this forum is for...support :) im off to bed myself we will both see what tomorrow brings x

new day good start !!! crossed fingers i get through TFR 100%

im sure you will hun :) if you stick to it that stone will be off within 3 weeks max :) x

how have you been doing ??? i have been ok 100% the last 2 days just hope the scales at the chemist will be kind in the morning
I have been and brought some chicken breasts and put in the freezer...... i think it might help if i know that they are there just in case .... got to be better than a chinese xx

how have you been doing ??? i have been ok 100% the last 2 days just hope the scales at the chemist will be kind in the morning
I have been and brought some chicken breasts and put in the freezer...... i think it might help if i know that they are there just in case .... got to be better than a chinese xx

iv been ok id say 75% lol im sure you will have lost weight...im thinking ov doing the maintanence to try lose weight or ww or sw as im finding the whole not eating hard...i personally think it gets harder as the weeks go on not eaiser lol x

Back