WHY!

kelbelmarie

My first ever time on lipotrim and its my first weigh in tomorrow! and I have been 100% everyday until now! I just had a slice of garlic bread :break_diet:im a bit gutted, what should i expect now :(

Hi! I can't say what effect it will have on your WI I shouldn't think it would be too much! All I know is u just have to take it as a small slip up and keep ur head down and get straight back on the wagon! You CAN do this! X

The best thing to do now is to forgive yourself and move on. At the end of the day you are human and as humans we naturally make mistakes. Only tomorrow will tell what kind of effect it has had on your loss. Just think before you are tempted 'is it worth potentially putting myself through 3-5 more uncomfortable days getting back into ketosis after this one bite?' It's always helped me thinking like this and stopped me from temptation. Goodluck x x x

Move past it Kelbel! It's not worth beating yourself up over something that's been done already. The important thing is to learn from mistakes, i really hope you're not too long gettigng back into ketosis. Good luck with your weigh in today :)

Golden girl I only lost 5 pounds!! I was hoping it would be more that 10 lb. I feel gutted as I found this diet sooo hard! Im going to do atkins now and see if it suits me more, how did you get on?

5 pounds is still great considering your average diet only allows you to lost a max of 1-2lbs a week and that's with restrictions but if its not for you then move on and try others. I have not tried Atkins before but believe it keeps you in ketosis so it might work as well with the results of lipotrim? I know for me the only reason I am on lipotrim is because I need time away from food completely to allow myself to learn what is good and bad for me.. Your average diet allows you to eat food and that is my problem: eating food!! I tend to think 'oh it's healthy so I can have more of this and more of that' so that's why I am on lipotrim. Let us know how you get on with Atkins! And the best of luck in your journey x x x

5lbs is still good! I weighed on day 6 and was 11lbs down and today I did a cheeky day 8 weigh at home and I'm 13lbs down but I have a lot to lose around 14 stone and was probably on an intake of around 3000 calories a day before if not more and a lot were carbs so I did expect quite a big loss! Don't be disheartened and let us know how you get on with the atkins! X

"only" 5lbs. Sorry but I laugh any time someone says only then a good number.

5lbs is LOADS!!! Go find out how many tins of beans that is!

5 pound is excellent considering you ate Aswell. Well done !

5lbs is amazing, we all have the odd slip up don't loose heart. Good luck what ever you decide in the end. We all want the same thing to loose weight. So do what's best for you x

I've just had a WW advert through the door. The pin up girl that's saying how good they are lost 1lb a week on average...

They want to try lipotrim then that would of taken me over a year and a half to lose 4 stone instead of 11
weeks. Thank god for lipotrim hey x

Back