Why.............

ClaireLR

............. is it that most days I feel great and don't feel hungry in the slightest, then ever so occasionally I feel like I could eat and eat and eat :cry: Today has been so hard so far and I don't really know why. I did a step class last night and one of my friends has said maybe that's why I'm hungry but I've been doing them for 3 weeks now and haven't felt hungry after the others.

Does anyone know what it is that makes some days easy and others feel like your head and your belly are having a war with each other???

Hi sweetie,

I think hormones and life in general throw us some curve balls from time to time, the trick is knowing when that curve ball arrives and deflecting it in some way....remember what you have done to get through this for next time and you'll keep on learning more and more about yourself on this journey.

Even if we werent on this diet we would have days which were harder than others, you just need to identify those days and know that you have got through them before and you will get through them again!

Keep going babe and stay really stong and postive!

(((((hugs)))))

Back