• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I thought I'd start start a thread so we can share those moment in life when we say "Why is it ......"

I'll start with asking why is it that 24 hours before my WI I can't do a poo but always manage it within 24 hours after it!!!!:sick0019:

I know that's way to much information but it happens every bally week without fail!!!!!!:whoopass:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
And another,

Why is it that the day after I buy a new summer skirt it pours with rain and is bally cold?

Where has the sun gone?

Why is it that when you start this diet, that everyone around you starts to talk about food in 1 way or the other?
loving that fact you cant take a poo, before my WI I made sure I went to the toilet at the pharmacy to release all excess fluids.

Posts when she can
Why is it that everytime i tune into minimins that my children start fighting, babies start winging and the phone keeps ringing.....
Lol Kay - that happened to me today, the skirt I bought my daughter last week is now reduced!!! Typical! Although I am now tempted to buy one for me!!!!

Why is it that in the middle of July the day I arrange for my new carpet to be fitted is the day when the heavens open and we have nowhere to move the furniture to!!!!!

On a mission
love it satty

why is it, that I left it too long to do this?
Why is it that i is so cool? :cool: