Why?

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
I thought I'd start start a thread so we can share those moment in life when we say "Why is it ......"

I'll start with asking why is it that 24 hours before my WI I can't do a poo but always manage it within 24 hours after it!!!!:sick0019:

I know that's way to much information but it happens every bally week without fail!!!!!!:whoopass:

x

And another,

Why is it that the day after I buy a new summer skirt it pours with rain and is bally cold?

Where has the sun gone?

x

Why is it that when you start this diet, that everyone around you starts to talk about food in 1 way or the other?
loving that fact you cant take a poo, before my WI I made sure I went to the toilet at the pharmacy to release all excess fluids.

Why is it that everytime i tune into minimins that my children start fighting, babies start winging and the phone keeps ringing.....

Why is it that...whenever I buy new shoes they are in the sale the very next day :mad::mad:;)

Lol Kay - that happened to me today, the skirt I bought my daughter last week is now reduced!!! Typical! Although I am now tempted to buy one for me!!!!

Why is it that in the middle of July the day I arrange for my new carpet to be fitted is the day when the heavens open and we have nowhere to move the furniture to!!!!!

x

love it satty

why is it, that I left it too long to do this?

Why is it that i is so cool? :cool:

lol

Back