why???

minimay

Why cant i control myself!!!!!! I have just had my second WI on Monday and lost 15lb, felt absolutely wonderful. Survived a wedding, dinner party, night out!! My family are so supportive but late last night i ate some chicken and lamb left over from dinner party! It tasted like heaven, i felt really bad cos it was early hours in the morning and i even came back down for another bite as my hubby was in bed and didnt know!! I feel like a freak... i am so disapointed and upset with myself. Just made noodles for my daughter for lunch and she didnt finish it and i had another mouthful!!!! All sorts of thoughts are going through my mind now. Even silly ones like shall i make myself sick (sorry for bein disgusting!)
I think i am destined to be a big girl all my life because i am just so so so so greedy!!! Help... will my body be out of ketosis now? Why?? Why???..... cant i just resist!!! sorry for the rant x:(:(:(:(:wave_cry::wave_cry:
Ps other Ltrimmers be warned, dont be tempted to pick or lick sauce. Once you start you cant stop!!!!!

As far as i am aware...u will be out of ketosis now... however, just pick urself up and carry on... the damage is done but u can limit it now if you carry on with your diet!! U are not destined to be a big girl..!!
Move on...start again..it's worth it..believe me..!!

Thats the problem, when you start picking it is hard to stop but please dont beat yourself up about it... you are only human after all.. Now that you know how bad you felt after doing it, I think you will think twice next time - chin up, you will be ok x

Hi hun,
well done on your loss so far. You can get yourself back into ketosis healthily, stick with it and you'll be ok. I don't know if this is just me, but to be honest after a WI, if I've had a good loss and feel really great, it almost feels like permission to cheat, which obviously is silly, but thats how my daft mind works! Its a hard diet, and many of us slip up now and again, you didn't go on a massive binge, you can totally recover from this! Good luck.

HIYA
THATS JUST IT OLD HABITS DIE HARD HUN!! dunt mentally punish yourself were only human after all. everything in life is hard diets included just try n learn were u went wrong throw your left overs away so u dont get tempted and think wot it would be like wen uve lost the weight thats wots getting me by.Making T for 4 kids its hard going. CHIN UP CHUCK

It is hard, I was thinking the other day, Ive lost alot of weight already what difference will it make if I have just one mcdonalds burger..

But im glad I didnt...

It is hard chick.. Try not to do anymore midnight feasting!!

I think the first thing to do is dont panic! I ate a slice of bacon one week and immediatly came on here and felt so bad! The week I had to refeed due to the snow and the week on atkins, even though I wasn't really doing anything wrong I still felt guilty! Pick yourself up and move on. Its not the end of the world, just dont get caught up in the guilt trap, that is your 'other self' trying to win the argument as to why you shouldnt carry it on. Look at the positives and rise above it xxx

Why cant i control myself!!!!!! I have just had my second WI on Monday and lost 15lb, felt absolutely wonderful. Survived a wedding, dinner party, night out!! My family are so supportive but late last night i ate some chicken and lamb left over from dinner party! It tasted like heaven, i felt really bad cos it was early hours in the morning and i even came back down for another bite as my hubby was in bed and didnt know!! I feel like a freak... i am so disapointed and upset with myself. Just made noodles for my daughter for lunch and she didnt finish it and i had another mouthful!!!! All sorts of thoughts are going through my mind now. Even silly ones like shall i make myself sick (sorry for bein disgusting!)
I think i am destined to be a big girl all my life because i am just so so so so greedy!!! Help... will my body be out of ketosis now? Why?? Why???..... cant i just resist!!! sorry for the rant x:(:(:(:(:wave_cry::wave_cry:
Ps other Ltrimmers be warned, dont be tempted to pick or lick sauce. Once you start you cant stop!!!!!

Hugs, I know exactly what your going through...i'd say we all do. I nearly made myself sick last night but stopped myself I don't want to give myself an eating disorder. Giving up one problem with food to change to another problem. Like everyone said to me yesterday, forget it move on, it was the best advice..i'm not beating myself up about it anymore it's done. Really think about if you want to pick at things and you'll be suprised you can stop yourself, you willpower is better than you think xxxx

just stay focussed on the end goal and you will get through

I'm too new to the diet to give advice really but sending loads of ****hugs**** you're doing sooo well!! xxx

Thanks for all your replies guys. I feel much better today. xxx Your right nothing i can do now i am just gonna have to forget about it and move on. It helps so much being able to rant on here!!!

Back