Whys it so hard? please help!

Hi. Im new to this part of the forum but not new to weighwatchers. been doing well so far, have lost 29lbs since march but im really really struggling this week. Im 2lbs off my 10% which i was hoping to do this week but its that time of the month and i cannot stop eating. ive not really stuck to it for the last 3 days. I weigh in wednesday evenings and i really wanna get back on track to either lose my 2lbs or at least stay the same but i dont know what to do. should i try to repay the points ive gone over by or just forget them? im in so much pain right now i dont know if i can be doing with exercising but do you think i can still lose if i dont? also i need some ideas for low point really really filling foods that i can munch on to try to stop me eating other naughty things. i find with free foods i feel like i dont get full. sorry to be wingy, hope someone can give me some advise. thanks.
Erin

The thing is you can see a weight loss now and others are noticing too. You are probably getting positive comments about your appearance and you are starting to feel good about yourself. All these positives make us a little complacent about our diet if you see what I mean.

Try thinking back to before you lost any of the weight and how unhappy you were. Try to focus on those thoughts. Forget about the lapses and start again from fresh from now.

I felt like this, so only going on my experience.

Charlie xx

I would definitely echo what Charlie has said above; since losing weight i have def become a tad complacent about losing more weight; but I know that I will be unhappy with myself if i don't get to goal; so stick with it hun and you will get to goal and feel and look even better that you thought you would :D xx

I just focus on Christmas and my next 2 stone loss, I started in march too and am 3 stone down and have stuck every week 100% and sti get gains through totm !!
Best just to cut back a couple of points a day then keep to it daily , exercise helps period pain.
Good luck xx

Back