WI 11, I'm smiling like the cat that got the cream!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by j-lo_00b, 25 August 2009.

1. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Hey all,

First let me congratulate everyone on their fab losses this week - your all doing incredible :D

Well as you know last week I had a loss of 1lb, mystfying stuff at the least but this week, I lost...............DRUMROLL.....................

I am sooo chuffed with that, after last weeks slight disappointment, so to all those out there who perhaps feel disappointed from a weigh in, the tables can clearly turn the week after.

10lbs from goal now :p and I am 2lbs from a healthy bmi woop woop!

Dont know what I would do without the support of this forum, were all amazing people very lucky to be here together :)

Ok..... enough of the slushy stuff :D

Once I hit 133lbs, im staying on TFR to 126lbs, but aslong as I hit goal - I will be mega happy.
  2. nicolas

nicolas Well-Known Member

well done you ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)
  3. skinnyminnycoming

skinnyminnycoming Well-Known Member

congratulations!! Wel done - thats brilll x
  4. nice 1 :)
  5. A Better Me

A Better Me Well-Known Member

well done hun thats great ... like you i noly lost 1lb last week too ...iv got my wi in about an hour so i hope i get the same result as you xxxx
  6. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

fantastic hun!!! must be brilliant being so close to your goal

7. BlackRose

BlackRose Well-Known Member

That's brilliant woman -look how close you are to your goals!! Really well done! :D
  8. pestydebz

pestydebz Well-Known Member

And well done from me also just shows what determination you had not to give in with last weeks loss
    you are so close to goal
    this forum is the tops ..:hug99:

debz x
  9. SammyLouSlim

SammyLouSlim Well-Known Member

Well done Jodie, you are so close!
  10. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Well done! That's a great loss! & oh, you must be so excited to be so close to a healthy BMI!!

Good luck for next week :)

11. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Well-Known Member

Well done, that is fantastic! x
  12. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Well-Known Member

woohoo! fab stuff :)
  13. Well done x Pleased for u :D x
  14. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Hi Jo,
    huge congratulations to you, you must be pleased, well done, you deserve it. So near goal now, you must be able to almost taste it, success that is. Wishing you a great week.
  15. Jesi

Jesi Well-Known Member

You have done sooo well not long to go now hun.
  16. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Well-Known Member

Oh my Goodness Jodie you are so near! It must feel fantastic to look back at how far you've come.

2lbs from a healthy bmi! You must be glowing with pride at what you've achieved.

Nooooo much more slushy stuff. I love it!

17. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

Well done Jodie, that is a fantastic loss when you are so close to target.

18. katy73

katy73 Well-Known Member

19. despardo

despardo Well-Known Member

:wow::happy096:U go girl!!! 10 pounds from goal! That is so amazing!
  20. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Thank you everybody, the end is in sight now it really does feel brill! I notice a few others are soooo close as well, and any newcomers who feel they have far to go - this WILL be you at some point or another- the weeks really do fly by!

You wont get rid of me that easily though guys Im still going to stick around on the forum for refeed and maintenance, this forum is fantastic, I sometimes wonder where I would be now if I hadnt found it!

Everyone has had great losses this week - so im sending positive vibes to all :D xxx