WI 11, I'm smiling like the cat that got the cream!!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hey all,

First let me congratulate everyone on their fab losses this week - your all doing incredible :D

Well as you know last week I had a loss of 1lb, mystfying stuff at the least but this week, I lost...............DRUMROLL.....................

4LBS!!!!!!

I am sooo chuffed with that, after last weeks slight disappointment, so to all those out there who perhaps feel disappointed from a weigh in, the tables can clearly turn the week after.

10lbs from goal now :p and I am 2lbs from a healthy bmi woop woop!

Dont know what I would do without the support of this forum, were all amazing people very lucky to be here together :)

Ok..... enough of the slushy stuff :D

Once I hit 133lbs, im staying on TFR to 126lbs, but aslong as I hit goal - I will be mega happy.
xxxx

congratulations!! Wel done - thats brilll x

nice 1 :)

well done hun thats great ... like you i noly lost 1lb last week too ...iv got my wi in about an hour so i hope i get the same result as you xxxx

fantastic hun!!! must be brilliant being so close to your goal

xxx

That's brilliant woman -look how close you are to your goals!! Really well done! :D

And well done from me also just shows what determination you had not to give in with last weeks loss
you are so close to goal
this forum is the tops ..:hug99:

debz x

Well done! That's a great loss! & oh, you must be so excited to be so close to a healthy BMI!!

Good luck for next week :)

Hannah

woohoo! fab stuff :)

Well done x Pleased for u :D x

Hi Jo,
huge congratulations to you, you must be pleased, well done, you deserve it. So near goal now, you must be able to almost taste it, success that is. Wishing you a great week.
Doirin

You have done sooo well not long to go now hun.

Oh my Goodness Jodie you are so near! It must feel fantastic to look back at how far you've come.

2lbs from a healthy bmi! You must be glowing with pride at what you've achieved.

Nooooo much more slushy stuff. I love it!

*stalk*

X

Well done Jodie, that is a fantastic loss when you are so close to target.

x

:wow::happy096:U go girl!!! 10 pounds from goal! That is so amazing!

Thank you everybody, the end is in sight now it really does feel brill! I notice a few others are soooo close as well, and any newcomers who feel they have far to go - this WILL be you at some point or another- the weeks really do fly by!

You wont get rid of me that easily though guys Im still going to stick around on the forum for refeed and maintenance, this forum is fantastic, I sometimes wonder where I would be now if I hadnt found it!

Everyone has had great losses this week - so im sending positive vibes to all :D xxx

Back