WI 12!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Another 3 lbs gone this week guys. As some of you know I decided a few days ago to extend my target as have decided to go for the aul size 12 (a la Shazpaz!!) So now I am 13 lbs away from my final goal and that will be it, the horror that is refeed will be upon me!! lol, well done everyone with their losses this week and good luck to the rest who have yet to be weighed. Just off now to pull up my size 14's!!!:D

good on you well done x

Well done chiccka dee..you are great!!!! and doing really well!!!!:D not long now hunni!!!

YEY YOU, well done hun xxxx

Soon be there babe, well done pet xxxxxxxx

Thanks chick, hows this week going?? WI Sunday, yes?? Feel any different this week??

And cheers everyone else too, you know its you guys that keep me going!!! xxxxx

WI Sunday as norm, I feel much better this week all round to be honest. So hopefully I will have lost 10lb on Sunday lol xxx

Well done honey great news..good luck on the size 12 im working on that myself! xx

Another 3 lbs gone this week guys. As some of you know I decided a few days ago to extend my target as have decided to go for the aul size 12 (a la Shazpaz!!)

LOL......That flaming size 12 arrrrgggghhhh! I'm ok now.

Well done on your 3lbs hun.

Cheers tracy and Shaz!! We'll get there. Garry...only 10 lbs on Sunday??? I wanna see at least 12...lol

Another 3 lbs gone this week guys. As some of you know I decided a few days ago to extend my target as have decided to go for the aul size 12 (a la Shazpaz!!) So now I am 13 lbs away from my final goal and that will be it, the horror that is refeed will be upon me!! lol, well done everyone with their losses this week and good luck to the rest who have yet to be weighed. Just off now to pull up my size 14's!!!:D

Well done girl. Fair play 2 ya. Ur the same weight as me now and pulling up ur 14's. I still fit a 16. Isn't it mad the difference in all our body shapes. Ull be down to a 12 in no time. Keep going .... nearly there.

Hope so Teg, not really keeping an eye on the numbers on the scales to be honest, just the clothes, but it seems 16-14 seemed impossible at 1 point and then all of a sudden...I was there!!! Waist on a 14 is perfect but arse hanging off me...lol

well done hun, :D

Hope so Teg, not really keeping an eye on the numbers on the scales to be honest, just the clothes, but it seems 16-14 seemed impossible at 1 point and then all of a sudden...I was there!!! Waist on a 14 is perfect but arse hanging off me...lol

God i can be a feirce eejit at times. I was looking at ur signature all arse ways. Ur week 12 and minus 3 not 12-3. Sorry about that. Need to go to bed. Doing the VAT returns and my eyes and head are gone googoo.

lol, no worries babe, never even noticed, couldn't even tell you my weight without working it out anyway, chemist weighs me in kgs but tells me loss in lbs cause I don't understand them, think its about 11,9 or so, must check!!!

Back