WI 14 - 1st Refeed

Hi Everyone! :)

Weigh in numero 14 - but numero 1 after LT - I was on refeed this week and happy to say that I lost 1 pound!

I stood on scales and it gives you a print out - i looked at the print out and whatever way i read it i thought it said 8st11b - panic!!! - but it was 8st1lb - phew! SO I lost a pound but i thought omg have i put on 9 pounds at the start!! LOL!

So just 3 tiny pound to go to get to my target of 7st 12. Hope to get there in 2 weeks, I will be delighted!!! :)

Have to say refeed week was sooo easy, I had no problems at all, felt 100% and really in control.

A lot of people are saying to me "ohhh its keeping it off that is the hard part" - but I really dont even have a question in my mind that I am not going to maintain... I havent felt or looked this good in years - everyday i wake up and feel so thankful for my life and everything I have achieved.

Good luck to all my wednesday weigh in club mates! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME! :D

Love You All and Keep Going With LT to You Get To Goal!

Julz
xox

nice one Julz, its so nice to see you can still lose on refeed x

Brilliant work! been reading your refeed thread with interest. Good to see you lost as you wanted.

Really pleased for ya babe x

fanks guys!

nice one Julz, its so nice to see you can still lose on refeed x

Yip - its dead easy! You have nothing to worry about babe xox

just wanted to say well done an inspiration for us newbies

Thanks - you will be someone else's inspiration sometime soon tooooooo! :) xxx

Brilliant work! been reading your refeed thread with interest. Good to see you lost as you wanted.

Really pleased for ya babe x

Yeah loosing 1 pound was great - love to get the last 3 off and then maintain :) thanks babe xox

WOW you are just FANTASTIC!!
What an inspiration
Great news hun
Niki

Cheers babe! How are u going? xox

well done julz, really pleased for you. I'm gonna have a read of your refeed thread cos i'm hoping i'll be starting refeed by the end of september, fingers crossed. Good to know it's not as dreaded as i thought it would be as starting to worry about coming of TFR. well done again xxx

hey julzie, how bloody fantastic are you? eating and still losing weight!! well done hun, you really deserve it. glad to see you so happy lately :D xxxxxxxxx

xox

well done julz, really pleased for you. I'm gonna have a read of your refeed thread cos i'm hoping i'll be starting refeed by the end of september, fingers crossed. Good to know it's not as dreaded as i thought it would be as starting to worry about coming of TFR. well done again xxx

Thanks babe - u are doing soooo well and refeed is deffo easy - u have nothing to be worried about at all! If you have the right mindset and you are loving your new slim self then you will be 100% xox

well done Julz :) xx

Thanks becky! :) xxx

Wonderwoman strikes again!
Brilliant news, great to hear that you feel in control too. xx

Cheers! :) Nice comment! xox

hey julzie, how bloody fantastic are you? eating and still losing weight!! well done hun, you really deserve it. glad to see you so happy lately :D xxxxxxxxx

Awwwwwwww babe! TY! Im very happy I lost "the pound" only 2 pounds to go to im in the 7s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can u believe it?! Amazing! lol xox

Am pleased for you, your doin great hun x

Cheers tara! :) thanks a million xxxxxxx

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Well done Julz, you little star!!!!

That Wonderwoman costume is calling you!!!

x

You little beauty!! Well done hun xx

Great post Jules :D You give me confidence heading into refeed soon(ish) :) xx

cheers xoxoxoxox

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Well done Julz, you little star!!!!

That Wonderwoman costume is calling you!!!

x

Ohh the toning that needs to be done before I can get that!!! But its definitley in sight for sure! Thanks babe xox

You little beauty!! Well done hun xx

Cheers u sexy lady! You get more sexy everytime u put a new pic up! xox :)

Well done xxx

Cheers pet xox

Great post Jules :D You give me confidence heading into refeed soon(ish) :) xx

When do u reckon that will be howdy babe? Its cool - no beef! :) xox

When do u reckon that will be howdy babe? Its cool - no beef! :) xox

LOL I'm counting on beef.. & chicken.... & fish... basically loads of protein ;)

I dunno when I'm switch... people are looking at me like I need to stop but seriously there's still at least a stone that needs to shift... still so long as it keeps coming off...

xxxx

well done foxy lady xxxxxxxx

Hey thanks sexy lady! ;) xoxoxox

LOL I'm counting on beef.. & chicken.... & fish... basically loads of protein ;)

I dunno when I'm switch... people are looking at me like I need to stop but seriously there's still at least a stone that needs to shift... still so long as it keeps coming off...

I would stay on LT to u get to goal or near it - and then u can just maintain without any stress or added pressure to loose much! I have 3 pounds to go... I know when I get the 3 pounds off Im still going to have a lot of flab on my tummy... MY tummy has got a lot better - im slendertoning and still exercising - Im hoping now im adding more protein to my diet that it will help with the toning process... thinking of moving to promax or some protein shake instead of the sugary maintenance shakes... do u have any idea what timescale i would be looking at to tone up????

xxxx

Back