WI 4, good result...

wellandgood

Silver Member
I was not expecting it but 4 lbs off!!! YES!! TOTM this week as well, although I have all the sympotms (bloated belly, a lot of pain etc ) but not a drop!!! Oh well, Im very happy with the result.:bunnydance: that is over 1 and half stone gone in one month. Thanks to LT!!!! (and some will power)

Well done hunni thats fantastic!

TOTM is a pain, weight goes up and down, so 4lbs is fab!

how beautiful are your girls by the way!! xxx

Well done hun, youve done so well, keep it up :) x

Well done hunni thats fantastic!

TOTM is a pain, weight goes up and down, so 4lbs is fab!

how beautiful are your girls by the way!! xxx

Thanks for the compliment on the little uns. I agree about totm. I was only expecting 1.5 or 2 lbs coz I usually go up by 3-4 lbs. So I was very happy. thanks again

fantastic result!! Well done woman, :D

Awww thats brilliant hun!! Well done :D still no joy on TOTM then? I would say enjoy it...but seen as your getting all the symptoms you may as well has something to bloody show for it lol xx

Awww thats brilliant hun!! Well done :D still no joy on TOTM then? I would say enjoy it...but seen as your getting all the symptoms you may as well has something to bloody show for it lol xx

I dont mind a no show with the totm but it is rather strange for me. never happened before:wave_cry: I wont worry too much yet. Thanks for the encouragement:p

wow well done honey :)

Congrats!!! Well done! And as for TOTM no need to worry for at least a few months but as said above.. why couldn't the symptoms disappear too lol

Fanstastic result this week !

Good luck for next week

Well Done

Fantastic girl . With TOTM and everything !!! Brilliant . Cant wait for my fourth WI on saturday Have TOTM at moment so hoping it will be gone !!:D:D

Congratulations to you on your brilliant loss :O)

xxx

Well done, another great loss!

You're doing really well so keep up the good work!

Well done, what a great boost for you. Funny that your didnt get your TOTM as I've had 2 in 3 weeks after 23 months period free!!!!

Back