WI 4.....

XKay78X

Im gonna do this..;-)
:cry:Well i just got back from my 4th WI, and only lost 1lb, but im pleased that its still a loss, which all adds up:). I was surprised i lost that if im honest, ive had a bad wk and only got myself to blame. Having a wk off work has been a nightmare, thankgod im back to work now and back on track.....i know i havnt been having my daily water intake, and ill hold my hands up to giving in to temptation and cheating...d'oh....but im only human.

Well thats it im back, full steam ahead now and going for a good loss this coming wk;)...............hope everyone is doing fab x x

Still at least its a loss... & as you say your back on track now,so roll on your next WI,good luck!!! caz xx

It's still a loss babe, I've had weeks with only 1lb loss even though I've stuck 100% to LT and it can be disheartening but you'll have a better loss next week.

Onwards and downwards!

x

Its still a loss and you will do fab next week I can relate to havin your week off Im off this week and it is a nightmare I am still sticking to it 100% tho but it is very very hard x

you still lost so you're still in the game...now kick your bum into gear and get going properly. Well done! ;) :D

doing good kay - still a loss at the end of the day and good to hear your not folding down after 1cheeky snack :p
keep it up (y)
x

you still lost so you're still in the game...now kick your bum into gear and get going properly. Well done! ;) :D

Hehe, thanks BlackRose......im sure gonna:D...thanks everyone else too......the ppl on this forum are great:)

Ppl at wrk dont undestand just how hard it can be sometimes x x
But ppl in the same boat sure do x x :thankyou:

well done least its still coming off :rolleyes:

ya still had a loss chick so well done and as ya said ya know where ya went wrong so I am sure ya will do fab for next week, all the best

Back