WI 6....This diet is beyond my wildest dreams

mellywade

Hi all you lovely Lipotrimmers!

Had weigh in number 6 last night and have lost 5lbs, taking my total loss to 1 stone 13lbs!! Can hardly believe it, I am doing the happy dance once again!! Am starting to get lots of comments from my colleagues at the special school I work in, they think I`ve done really well and can`t believe how quickly the weight is coming off. To be honest, I can`t believe it either, I keep thinking i`m having some fabulous dream which soon i`m gonna wake up from!

I just don`t know why I let myself go through all those years being unhappy, self loathing and depressed about my weight, when all I needed to do was to find Lipotrim and set myself free...again, I apologise if this sounds like a revelation, but it`s exactly how I feel.

But enough about me, I can`t wait to hear how you`re all getting on....Very best wishes to you all. :):):) x

Well done babes your doing so so well. Glad your getting loads of compliments. You dont need to post again after you update your tracker even if you updat it after it automatically updates on all posts. Haha! i just laughed wen i read ur oops thread your so funny.

Hi Anne-Marie,I`m such a pleb!! Only just getting used to posting stuff on here, y`know! Hope you`re ok hun and have you been to see the doc yet?? Thanks for your post. :) x

Hi Jenny, how are you doing hun? Are you on your refeed yet? I bet you can`t wait for Christmas, all those lovely new clothes and a slinky new you! Let me know how you`re doing. Take care x

Hi Anne-Marie,I`m such a pleb!! Only just getting used to posting stuff on here, y`know! Hope you`re ok hun and have you been to see the doc yet?? Thanks for your post. :) x

Yep i did there is a post somewhere around bout it! Basically they think ive something wrong with my liver they thought that before but silly me never went for the blood tests i did go get them done today so hopefully wont be waiting too long to find out. doc wants me off the tfr as she tinks im thin enough so ive agreed to refeed for definite next thursday. Thanks for remembering hun! xx

Well done! You're doing really well & it's great that you're getting compliments now, you'll be bombarded from now on!! :)

Hannah

Well done. It is fab to get a lot of nice complements. For a while you wonder does any one notice and then all at once everyone starts to remark on how well you are looking. Long may it continue!!!

Thanks Shaz and Irish Molly, the complements certainly spur you on! Hope you both are doing well, and yes Shaz, you are right. This is the best diet ever....and to think, my hubby wasn`t sure if i`d be able to stick to it!!! That`s one in his face then, eh?! Take care both of you. x

Back