WI 7

pestydebz

Can't belive i'm still here a month i said but it flew and i shrank and i am still here week number 7 and 4lb of this week i love this LT
so close to 3 stone and i can cross my legs again sat down lol :D

debz x

yeeeeeeeey!

Well DONE! You're a bladdy star hun!! I'm going to HAVE to give you a mexican wave in celebration!

:talk017:

Bet you're feeling amazing aren't you?

xxx

Well done! That's fantastic & so great that you've continued beyond where you thought you'd stop.

Good luck for next week :)

Hannah

that's brilliant you feel dat way im just taking it one week at a time. brilliant weight loss. you must be thrilled im delighted ur saying you still love it after 7 weeks. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

well done thats brill

Arent you doing absolutely brilliantly.......and crossing legs...well, I havent tried that in years..you have got me going now. Will need to try it!

It is amazing how LT hooks you..I kept saying each week, one more week..haha....Wk18 and still here! It just kinda grabs you as the weight just falls off...FAB!

Have a great week and you are getting there, only 20lbs to go; you will be there in no time at all.

Have a great week.

Thanks everyone glad im still here and will continue to be after too
it realy does help posting and reading everyones posts

debz x

That's fantastic - so close to 3 stone gone in so short a time, this diet is amazing.

Great that you're noticing little enhancements to daily life too :)

That's brilliant hun well done!

Hi Debz,
well done to you, a great week's weight loss, congrats. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

You are doing brilliantly babes! Truly well done!

Well done Debs on your loss and well done for sticking with it week by week. I'm trying to do the same, little by little, not looking too far ahead. Best of luck for the coming weeks.

Brilliant Debz! Only 20lbs to go! Yehaaaaw! You'll be there in no time at all! Well done sweetie, you deserve to cross your legs when sat down! I bet that made you smile when you did it!

Keep doing what you doing!

Back