WI 7

Cazuk1976

Hi gang, well, lost another 3lbs this week! I've also noticed all my trousers hang off me, I have to wear a belt otherwise they'd be round my ankles!! I don't want to buy new trousers yet because I want to be down another size by xmas, but its getting silly now, I may have to give in and buy some anyway to stop them falling down!!

well done hun dats a brilliant weight loss i was the same really didnt wanna buy new stuff but i ended up having too was getting ridiculous in work had to wear long tight tops to hold my trousers up haha! just buy a cheap pair that you wont mind throwing in the bin.

Brilliant loss Caz! Well done sweetie!

Imagine complaining about clothes being too big! Isn't it a fantastic novelty! Congratulations!

I've gave up on the clothes front. Spent a fortune a few weeks ago, and everything is now hanging on me. Not buying any more until the new year.

hey you're doing soooo well!!! Brilliant news that your clothes are starting to hang off you! Well done!

x

Well done! That's great!

Always nice to see the change in clothes, even if it is a bit of a pain, all my friends told me off for complaining about stuff getting too big, but, hey, we're not eating, we deserve a bit of a whinge... Enjoy getting some nice new trousers!

Hannah

Good job there missus. Yes that is the down side of this diet - having to buy lots and lots of new clothes every few weeks or so, unless of course you are like me and have a wardrobe full of smaller clothes that you always wanted to get back into!! lol

Good job keep it up and maybe Santa will bring you some nice new clothes :D

great loss, well done :)

fantastic hun x

fab feeling when your clothes get too big x

Thanks everyone, it is a great feeling, and one i can't wait to get again when the next lot of new clothes get too big, its a bit addictive is this!!!

Back