WI #8

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Okay so I'm just gonna go throw some proper clothes on and head down to the pharmacy. Don't reckon I'm looking at much this week, perhaps 1-2lb? Lame. Still, I'll update as soon as I get back, should be about half an hour.

~Gem x

good luck cant wait to hear x

good luck cant wait to hear. xxx

And I'm back! I'm happy this week as I'm aiming for 3lb per week loss before my holiday and today I lost...

...3.5lb!! :)

Yay!! :D

I'm even happier as this means I've completed my first mini goal (and 4 days early!!) and I'm now into the 26(ish) BMI!! Yay!! :D :D xxx

Wooohoooo :D

Thanks guys!! :D xxxx

well done hun thats fantastic xxxxxx

Excellent! Brilliant news, just what we need on a grey drizzly day (again:()
You should be rightly proud of yourself Missus, well done :happy096:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you little star!!!!

I am thrilled to bits for you! I knew you could do it and you have!!! How many more pound before you are "normal"?!!!!!

When are you off on your hols? I shall miss you.

xxxx

3.5 lb is fantastic..Keep it up hon! :):)

And I'm back! I'm happy this week as I'm aiming for 3lb per week loss before my holiday and today I lost...

I'm even happier as this means I've completed my first mini goal (and 4 days early!!) and I'm now into the 26(ish) BMI!! Yay!! :D :D xxx

WOW! well done on your brill weight loss!:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

Thank you everyone! :D

I'm off on the 29th Sept to Gibraltar. I'm only going to visit family but it'd be brill to see them nearly 4 stone lighter! :D

yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done lil miss!!!

:D

Well done miss brite...fantastic weigh loss hunni.... 4 days ealry too wooooo hoooooooooo:D:D
We need some pics soon

Back