WI after stomach bug

Leesider

Hi - I have a stomach bug and I've lost lots of (fluid) weight and have my weigh-in tomorrow. Just wondering if you would still weigh-in. Ill show a good loss but might be setting myself up for failure next week when I start eating properly again.
What would you do?

I had the same thing and lost 3lb last tuesday. It's made me frickin motivated this week coz I thought a gain would tip me over the age. Weigh-in tomorrow morn so I will let you know. I would weigh personally. I did weigh.
BUT be prepared next week. Just incase

Thanks girls. The decision may be taken out of my hands. I assumed I'd be better by tomorrow but now I'm not so sure as still suffering :-(

oh you poor thing. I don't think I realised you were still poorly! Stay tucked up and lots of fluids okay. Someone else is poorly on a different thread I follow. Defo been going round this yucky bug xx

I hope you feel better soon. It is an awful feeling when you are sick. I was sick last week with a virus and on all kinds of meds. The plus side is once you get over it you feel so much better and more engergised.

Back