WI and compliment !

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Ok, been to get weighed this morning - lost 4lb. Very pleased with this, I aim to loose 4lb per week from now on.:D

I've decided I'm going to review my progress at the end of September - it was going to be at the end of August - but that is here now, and I'm liking what i'm doing - so I'm carrying on - I'm also loving the vibroplate (as per my last blog) and I'm hoping this is gonna help me tone.

I bought a 'little (ish-size 16) black dress' yesterday - tried it on and it fitted (just). I came downstairs to show my hubby and he was speechless - i was dead chuffed !! He was full of praise and admiration for my efforts and very encouraging. It made my night !!!

I have received compliments from people at work all of the time - but not really from hubby - so its a real motivator for me.

Good luck everyone !!

Caren. xx:)

awww woman -that's class! Bet you feel great now, imagine what you're gonna be like at the end of september! WELL DONE!!

Well done, bet he was shocked, you sometimes need to wear something different to make them notice :)

Hi Caren,
very well done to you, great going, it's great to fit into smaller sizes, isn't it. Glad the husband was speechless, he sees your efforts paying off now and naturally he is full of admiration. Keep up the good work.
Doirin

Thanks everyone - it really was fab. heres to the next size down !! :)

well done hun!!! xx

well done!!! :) xxx

Well done Caren, that is brilliant. Come the end of September that dress will be hanging off you!!!

BTW, by next week I'm betting you'll have thrown off that horrible obese label we all start with!!!! Way to go!!!

x

P.S. Wish I could drop 4lbs each week *sighs jealously!*

Thats brilliant, and when your husband complements you it means such a lot doesn't it. Well done you.xx

Good for you well done, i bet your hubby wont believe his eyes as the weeks go on, i was told by mine that he thought he had a different wife, a slap round the face was what he recieved in return!!!

Well done Karen on the 4lbs, thats brilliant! aww and bless your husband, I think males tend to not comment incase we hold it against them in the future, but he must be really pleased with you! Compliments are sooo nice and keep us going. I know myself, there is a difference but its takes the head a while to catch up, so when people are saying how good you look, it spurs us on. All the best for next week and roll on size 14!! x

Woohoo Caren another 4lb, well done! That's what I'd really really love - 4lb every week! I, like you would be delighted with that!

I'd love to read your blog, how do I do that? (I'm always asking you questions!) I can't wait until you take your measurements to find out how you did using the vibro.

Wahey twit twoo, the LBD! The hubby is loving this new you, and isn't it great to stand back and soak up the praise. It only strengthens your resolve to stick at it and look fabulous.

I don't notice the weight off at all but yesterday I put on a top with tight fitting arms, I stopped wearing the top as it was digging into my pits, so annoying. I put it on yesterday and I was shocked, it was loose and baggy! I also put on 'skinny jeans' haha that were no longer skinny! I came downstairs into the kitchen and my hubby was stood there with his mouth to the floor, he then broke into a huge Jack Nicholson grin and said 'Wow you look stunning, your weight loss is fantastic and I'm so proud of you' I cried haha!

I find it hard to accept compliments. I usually come back with putting myself down or saying something negative but yesterday I said thank you and told him it means a lot.

Oops sorry for rambling in your post Caren!

Brilliant post - very motivating - and well done you! Im sure you feel amazing! :) Next month will be massive for you - such a big change in 1 month! :) xox

Good Job xx

Woohoo Caren another 4lb, well done! That's what I'd really really love - 4lb every week! I, like you would be delighted with that!

I'd love to read your blog, how do I do that? (I'm always asking you questions!) I can't wait until you take your measurements to find out how you did using the vibro.

Wahey twit twoo, the LBD! The hubby is loving this new you, and isn't it great to stand back and soak up the praise. It only strengthens your resolve to stick at it and look fabulous.

I don't notice the weight off at all but yesterday I put on a top with tight fitting arms, I stopped wearing the top as it was digging into my pits, so annoying. I put it on yesterday and I was shocked, it was loose and baggy! I also put on 'skinny jeans' haha that were no longer skinny! I came downstairs into the kitchen and my hubby was stood there with his mouth to the floor, he then broke into a huge Jack Nicholson grin and said 'Wow you look stunning, your weight loss is fantastic and I'm so proud of you' I cried haha!

I find it hard to accept compliments. I usually come back with putting myself down or saying something negative but yesterday I said thank you and told him it means a lot.

Oops sorry for rambling in your post Caren!

thank you everyone - Betsy - my blog is under my name in the left column - currently at 7 posts.

I'm not great at compliments either. I'll definately let everyone know the results of the vibro - but initial results look very promising !

I can't wait for my dress not to fit.

Thank you everyone. xxx :D:D:D:D

Ooh, congrats on the weight loss!! Fantastic news about the dress; that's wonderful! & hope thos compliments stay with you!

Good luck with your next week :)

Hannah

well done on your loss :)

just beware of setting yourself a target every week cos LT can be a tad random, to say the least - but you WILL get to your goal - just wouldn't want you to be disappointed if you 'only' lost 3.5lb/week...

Back