Green Days WI day....

Well its weigh in day again!
I know I shouldn't but I always get quite nervous and feel down on Thursdays. I so badly want to lose weight and be normal that my life revolves around those scales and what they say. I have about 12 stone to lose which seems like a mountain impossible to climb. I know it can be done but at the rate I'm going it could take me til I'm 40... (I'm 25 now)
I've been going about 9 weeks and done 20lbs off so far.
Does anyone have any tips for trying to keep positive and also what to eat on the dreaded WI day...!!!
Would appreciate your help.

Beckie x

Hi Beckie, well done on the weight you've lost so far. I still get nervous at WI so you're not the only one and I've been weighing in for years!
Try not to focus too much on how long it will take you to lose the weight and instead celebrate every achievement, every weight loss, every half stone, every time you resist a splurge etc.
Realise that every day takes you closer to your dream and celebrate the fact that it really is up to you and that you can do it if you persevere. Expect difficult times and don't be put off by them, just get back to it and carry on.
We're all in the same situation so you'll never be alone. :)

Here goes.....rules for WI day.......not to be taken seriously by the way
1 Do not eat anything unless it is fruit...fruit and even more fruit.....
2 Try to wear the same clothes each week...on Monday, -100 degrees but I wore leggings and a vest....
3 Had about 400 or maybe 500 wees......
4 If I am exceptionally lucky I have a poo.......
5 What will be will be........and just keep your eyes crossed...not when driving though...and your legs crossed, not when you have a wee though...you need all the help you can get....

Good luck
xx

Do not eat anything unless it is fruit...fruit and even more fruit.....
2 Try to wear the same clothes each week...on Monday, -100 degrees but I wore leggings and a vest....
3 Had about 400 or maybe 500 wees......
4 If I am exceptionally lucky I have a poo.......
5 What will be will be........and just keep your eyes crossed...not when driving though...and your legs crossed, not when you have a wee though...you need all the help you can get....

HA HA LOVE IT :)

My rules include all the above and some....

shaving any excess hair/tweezing
watch off
clean teeth
if wearing clothes then clean socks. (dirt means weight!)
clean hair (see above) but make sure its dry as wet hair weighs more.

and don't forget to go for another wee wee!

Some people say to breathe out as well but that might be madness.

I get nervous ~ I'm just glad that doing it on my own I can weigh in on the morning.... when I went to class it was tea time and it was always what do I eat on WI day before .... and after!

Hope it went OK....

Judith

All very good suggestions!! Will definitely be removing excess hair lol!!
I lost 3 1/2 tonight so something must have worked! So close to my 2st I can smell it, trying to keep positive and not eat too many curly wurlys is a constant struggle though! Thanks guys xxxx

Back