WI FIT ADVICE!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Can anyone give me some advice on this,as i have wanted to join a gym but last time i joined i went for 2 weeks and stopped going.
Does the wi help you tone up?
I havent got a wii so which package do i need to purchase?

Do a price comparison check on the web to find what deals are out there first. I managed to get the Wii Fit (on its own) from Argos and I know that they are still in high demand, although more available than before.
Yes I would recommend it, as its fun whilst toning, although there are some things that you need to over look- like the weighing part - just use it as a guide, not as scales as I do mine in the lounge on carpet, so not really effective!
Another thing is take it easy to begin with as there are so many Wii Fit related injuries at the moment (I've had one too!) like "tennis elbow".
Like all exercise though, its only as effective as you want it to be and you have to be committed too.
Hope this helps?!

Hi Gemma, I have a wii fit and really love playing on it, and it really is playing, I have improved my posture and use my tummy muscles more ,but its not really like a work out,maybe I just dont work hard enough :D
It costs a lot to buy the whole package,think about £200+ .
Try and borrow one from a friend for a week or two and see what you think.

Hi Gemma, if you buy a Wii but don't want to pay the extra £70-80 for the wii fit balance board then a good alternative is "my fitness coach" which doesn't use the balance board. It costs about £20 and will tailor a work out session for you depending on what you want to do. It really is a good workout.

The wii fit is great, you can go jogging, do step, hula hoop and get really out of breath if you want to. The yoga and muscle workouts are great and it makes you concentrate on using the right muscles as there is a little dot that you have to keep in the correct place on the screen if you do it right.

If you stick with it then you will see results and you don't have to go outside your house!!

For my wii, wii controller, nanchuk and wii fit including wii fitness and sport I paid 275 on ebay.

Back