WI........gutted

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah2009x, 28 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've put on 1/2 a pound!!! I've stuck to plan 100%, didn't even eat all my syns, eaten more fruit & veg and i've exercised. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sorry you feel down but it may just be your body misbehaving and next week you will have a great result. Also you may have put on muscle which weighs more than fat from your exercise. Just continue what you are doing and you will get the results you want.

4. Fea

Fea Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You've done great sticking to plan and exercising. Don't let that one step onto the scales dishearten you. Continue as you are and the weight is sure to fall off x x

Harrie likes this.
  5. sharon09

sharon09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.02%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    if your due on your period that can make you weigh a bit more....or if you wanted the toilet before you get weighed...i always go for a wee just before i pop on the scales

6. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the replies, they have cheered me up a bit! I'm not due period and went to the toilet before WI but maybe a have put on some muscle. I gave my food diary to consultant to have a look at but she says it looks fine. Oh well, there's always next week x

7. sharon09

sharon09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.02%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck babe x

8. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

That's the spirit. There can be lots of contributing factors to weight fluctuation and like you say, you have been exercising! You are doing really well, don't lose heart! xx

9. claireheath22

claireheath22 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    me too

Hi all, I have had an appauling week too. I used all my syns at the weekend on vodka and buffet! And didn't it show. I have put 2lbs on! Done extra easy all weeks and have not cheated. Have weighed and measured my HEs and because I had no syns left, I too have eaten loads of fruit and yogurt.

My period was two weeks ago, I only went to Aqua Aerobics once and have had a typical week apart from this 2lb. I am well upset......:cry:

10. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's rubbish isn't it? I've only ever gained before when i've cheated. Have you kept a food diary this week?

Anyway, chin up we WILL lose next week x

11. Pink_Peony

Pink_Peony Full Member

Keep smiling Claire and Sarah, I bet you will both have good losses next week!! xx

12. Fea

Fea Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Keep at it. It may just be because you had all of your syns just a couple of days before wi. I know for a fact I'm "lighter" midweek because I'm sensible then, but come the weekend when I have alcohol or food with a little more stodge I'm heavier. This can be hell for a Monday wi!! However, I know as long as I stick to plan the weight will come off.
    Good luck xx

13. claireheath22

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks all. I am sure we will Sarah! We'll have to be diet buddies!

Thing is, it really gets me down and then I think sod the diet! Its a horrible cycle which I have been through many times before. Every year I get bigger and bigger but fingers crossed this time I will turn it around!

I know this might be too much info but I started spotting today and my period finished two weeks ago so god knows what is going on! :mad::confused:

14. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok diet buddy! Is the spotting much? Some people get this if on the pill x

15. claireheath22

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah, I am just trying to research it on line. No it's very light but not been on the pill for 3 years.

Oh well, sorry to be so negative today!

Smile!!!

16. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't want to sound gross but its could be some sort of irritation.

Have you planned what you're eating tomorrow? I'm going to my husband's grandma's funeral and then back to the inlaws for food so i've made some tuna pasta salad to take with me in the car so i don't eat lots of rubbish and will try to have a big breakfast before i go x

17. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi
    I had my WI tonight and expected a STS or a gain but lost 0.5lb! I did stick to the plan tho but ive not been going to the toilet properly and im a bit sluggish. I have tried to increase my water intake etc Hopefully if i stick to the plan next WI will be a better one!
    Keep it up sweetie xx

18. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi.I'm sorry to hear that you both gained this week, our bodies can play really cruel tricks on us even when we have been good. Well done on staying positive, you will see the loss next week both of you!
    I have a pattern trend on Sw plan some weeks I loose, gain, stay the same and then have a big loss. This has always happened and I have now come to expect it even after sticking to the plan 100%

19. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done on the half-pound, esp. when you thought you might gain. Great news.

I'm also "toilet trouble". Could it be I'm not drinking enough water? Thinking about it, I have a couple of teas at work . . . but that's about it.

20. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There's probably not one person here who hasn't experienced a week where they've stuck to plan, eaten within syns and exercised...and gained or STS. Our bodies are weird things!

There could be many reasons why it's happened, but rest assured in the long term, if you stick with it, you will lose weight. Simple as that. The good weeks will catch up with you eventually (as do the bad weeks, believe me! lol!) and after a few weeks on track, you'll discover what works best for you food-wise. Some people like all green, some all red, some a mix, some EE...etc.
    Don't cheat, because then you're only cheating yourself. If you have a bad day, go easy on yourself, you're only human! Draw a line under it and start again.
    Focus on the long term. We're all in this for the long haul, not a quick fix.

Try writing a food diary here too - people here are lovely and helpful and if you want some additional advice about where you may be going wrong, they'll be happy to comment.

21. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    also look at how much you lose the weeks before, 9lbs in 2 weeks!!! your body is probably not wanting to let go of anymore just yet!!!, I know how demoralising it is as I tend to lose like this, loads of weight one week then a gain the following week for no reason, it would be much better if we lost 2lbs a week, every week, for our morale wouldn't it? but our bodies don't work like that I'm afraid, stick at it, have another good week and you'll see the loss next week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.