WI No 10

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Busybee, 17 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Hi, just catching up with my WI's, bit disappointed with my WI this week, lost 1.5lbs but still it is a loss so head up and move on. TOTM has caught me to, not that this is an excuse but it I do retain water during this week and my exercise has been sluggish. Good to recognise the body issues and accept rather than beat myself up or as I use to do is turn to food for comfort.
    Hope everyone else has good WI's, good luck for this week:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

1.5 is good and steady. Well done. You have had good and steady weightloss from the start, so it's a good sign you're body is going along with it well. Good luck for this week xx

4. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

1.5 is good! I average at like 0.5lb a week lol, I think thats mainly the local chineses fault though x

5. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

thank you Tristar and yummy mummy, LOL at the local chinesse issue. I live 6 miles from anywhere so this helps I feel! Slow and steady is definitely my name, put some trousers on this morning and the belt needed tightening, that is a good feeling :D

6. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

lol I love my chinese food, yummy!