WI NO 10

Busybee

Silver Member
Hi all
WI tonight was disappointing, only 1/2lb off but I am not going to let this get me down. I need to look at the bigger picture and see the 19lbs I have lost so far and move onwards accepting that sometimes our bodies trick us. I earnt 14 activity points this week from walking and cycling but I didn't eat them and apparently I should do otherwise my body goes into survival mode. My leader said it was too much exercise and not enough fuel makes my body do peculiar things. Any advice most welcomed. Does everyone eat the activity points they have earned, PLEASE HELP.
Hope everyone else is doing well. :cry:

Hey, don't be dissapointed, it's still going down so that's good. As for the activity points I'd save less and eat more x

I know it can be disappointing as you would like a few lbs each time, but it is going the right way, and your weightloss so far has been brilliant. You ARE succeeding

Thanks Tristar, I know you are right but you can't help how your head responds to the scales sometimes. However I like to think I have stopped sulking and now I will respond by onwards and downwards :D

Hi I don't eat any of my activity points and I earn at least 8.5 a week. If you are going to eat them then one thing I did hear is that you should not eat any more than 12. If you're not eating them tho I would make sure you eat all your points.

You're doing really well

xx

I've had this issue too as i hit the 20lb loss mark - it just slowed right up! Now i seem to STS, then loose 3lbs then STS ect... I don't eat my activity points either, now i'm wondering if this could be the issue?

At least you're still loosing :D Nothing wrong with 0.5lb off - Keep up the good work!

Thank you Crazybecks, I never eat my activity points as I see these as a bonus to my weightloss. I do feel different but fingers crossed for next week for a bigger loss maybe :D

Its easy to get a little disheartend but you have done amazing so far.

1/2 lb off is so much better than 1/2 lb on and no doubt you will have a fantastic loss next week to make up for it.

Keep your chin up
xxx

Hey! Well done on your 1/2 off. Don't be disheartened it 1/2 lb you don't have to lose another week. I never eat my APs regardless of how many i earn but if i am doing a lot of exercise i, like clairebear, try to make sure i eat all of my other allocated points. I find it does on occaision affect my weight loss doing lots of exercise and i don't lose as much id hope that week but i find it has a knock on affect for the following week. So it all works out in the end. So keep at it. :D xxx

Back