WI NO.3 I LOVE THIS DIET !!!!

AngelaG

Another 4lbs off this week making my total 19lbs in 3 weeks !!! It's really starting to show in my face and clothes now and my dad was so proud of me he started crying !! Have 2 and half weeks to the big party - my target was to lose 2 stone by then - 9 lbs in 2 weeks is a stretch but hopefully will be close to it . Thanks to everyone for all your comments and support :)

Brill, well done x

Well done! Great loss!! & aw at your Dad :)

You might get to 9lbs if you're lucky - but if not, I'm sure you'll be very close!! Good luck!!

Hannah

well done, its fab isn't it!!

yay angie...thats is brill! I have my 2nd WI tomorrow! eeek its good to look at someone who is a week ahead and at what they have acheived! Well done hun!
Aww bless your dad...my dad is really supportive and has persuaded me not to give on a few days...my mum bless her thinks that you have to eat...lots to be healthy! lol (thats how i got in this mess!)

well done that's a brilliant loss. My dad is really great too. It's quite surprising coz most men dont understand.

well done chick :) x

Well done chick!! Fantastic going - keep it up and fingers crossed for the 9lbs!! x

Congrats hun, i'm on week 3 and it's beginning to come more natural to me now and i've started to notice a difference in my face and clothes :) it's great isn't it!! Drink lots of water and keep your fingers crossed for the 9lbs bt hey you'll be still loads lighter than if you hadn't done lt ! xx

Aw babe that's great- and it's lovely that your Dad is proud of you- makes you feel so positive to have the people you love and who love you be so supportive doesn't it!?

xxx

Back