Wi number 6....following birthday binge!

yumyum

well i cant believe that after my birthday binge that i have only put on a pound!!..

wow well done yumyum!!!!! :)

are you back on it ok now?

I bet you're relieved with that. Are you back on the shakes full time now? How are you doing, OK I hope. Well done you.

That's great news hope you enjoyed your birthday :D

I am so relieved!!, was expacting more, i did cut down to two shakes a day prior to weekend and upped my water, then i tried to stick to no carbs but did eat chocolate,cup cakes and some alcohol on saturday night (followed by dancing +++!), I am back on the shakes now 3 a day...
thanks girls again for the support i am happy i enjoyed i birthday as normal as was pleasently surprised how my appetite had shrunk and the fact alcohol seemed to sweet now!!!(still drank it though!)xx

Good to know my birthday is coming up in 3 weeks!!

Thats great news hun. Good luck.
Cant wait to drink alcohol again :D

Thats great news hun. Good luck.
Cant wait to drink alcohol again :D

I had 2 wines, 2 vodka's and 2 beers....woke up sunday feeling rough as!....i chose to drink 3 sparkling waters as this diet has made my tastebuds different , i will have no fear about going out and just drinking sparkling water while i'm on this at all now....i think people assumed it was vodka and lemonade lol, i imagined i'd have a neon flashing light above my head screaming.."i'm on a diet" he he he x

Well done Toni, I'm pleased for you. Good to hear you back on the lipotrim again, I have struggled to get back on but been good today!

Aww honey thats brill! Bet you were dead pleased with only a lb werent you! You enjoyed yourself, chocs n alcohol n only a lil gain. Which has probably gone already lol :) xx

A pound!! Wee buns -that's probably been shifted as you typed you original thread! ;)

Well done, and good on ya for getting going again.

I'm very glad you enjoyed your birthday with no real setback. Good going!!

I think a pound is very impressive given the shock your body must have had!

REally interesting to learn of the differences in your tastes too, after only a few weeks on LT. Very encouraging to hear :)

Good luck for your next weigh in!

I had 2 wines, 2 vodka's and 2 beers....woke up sunday feeling rough as!....i chose to drink 3 sparkling waters as this diet has made my tastebuds different , i will have no fear about going out and just drinking sparkling water while i'm on this at all now....i think people assumed it was vodka and lemonade lol, i imagined i'd have a neon flashing light above my head screaming.."i'm on a diet" he he he x

Ahh bless ya. I would say im lucky where as my OH says its dangerous but I never get a hangover which is great :D. But then again I think thats what got me here so maybe not :(.
Think I may try the sparkling water thing when im out. Got a house warming party to go to on 2nd May so I could trick everyone lol.

What a great result! Glad your back on the wagon tho!!!

Yeah i'm back on the wagon....and feeling pretty good lol xxx

Wahey how you getting on chick? Ketosis kicked in again for me today..combined with being on a horrendous crime scene all day and having to go from 7am till 5pm with only one shock...not a good look lol xx

Wahey how you getting on chick? Ketosis kicked in again for me today..combined with being on a horrendous crime scene all day and having to go from 7am till 5pm with only one shock...not a good look lol xx
I put on 1 pound which was a relief!, now been on track for 2 days have awful breath and furry tongue!!...Poor you all that to cope with and 1 shake, well done for staying on track. xx

Back