wi question

phill1978

wants to get slim
i usually get weighed in on monday morning between 9-10 oclock but im up at 4am for the 5am lost final 2 episodes, will it effect my wi if i get weighed at 4am instead of normal time or should i get weighed twice help please xxxx :):):):):):):)

do you weigh yourself? it might effect you weighing earlier because you won't have produced so much urine for your first wee of the day :8855:

do you weigh yourself? it might effect you weighing earlier because you won't have produced so much urine for your first wee of the day :8855:

yeah me and the mrs get weighed at home on monday morning, will try and have a pee when i get up thanks :D

do you normally have breakfast before your WI?
if your getting up at 4am you will have eaten by 9/10 I would think which could mean your results are different from the norm

do you normally have breakfast before your WI?
if your getting up at 4am you will have eaten by 9/10 I would think which could mean your results are different from the norm

good point ,i dont eat before wi so im gonna have to stick with 4am wi weight

thanks kaz xxx

well of to bed will post wi results later xxxx

Lol! oh god no i couldn't get into lost! good luck for the show and wi! :D

Blimey - that's dedication! I barely pull myself out of bed at 5am to take OH to the airport but to watch Lost? I'd record it! Good luck for WI!

update

thank everyone xxx but i forgot to get weighed this morning, got up at 4am ready for lost at 5am then had breakfast went on wii fit just came on here and then remembered it was monday so will wi in the morning sorry bit thick today :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I couldnt pursuede the OH to get up at that time so we have sky plused it. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!! Lol

thank everyone xxx but i forgot to get weighed this morning, got up at 4am ready for lost at 5am then had breakfast went on wii fit just came on here and then remembered it was monday so will wi in the morning sorry bit thick today :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

lol :8855: lost over came you ;)
xx

I couldnt pursuede the OH to get up at that time so we have sky plused it. NO SPOILERS PLEASE!! Lol

Not a spoiler but we nearly threw a brick at the Tv as we missed the first 30 seconds due to Skys technical hitch - so dont worry if its on you sky plus, you dont miss anything. :D

Back