WI today... oooh

*Leah*

I WI later, at half 6.

I'm excited! After 3 weeks of dreading it, i'm looking forward to tonight, whatever the outcome. (ish)

I've been running, out on my bike, gym, walking. Sticking to my points and saving them for treats.

But the usual WI day ritual has started... water to flush out any excess water, big breakfast so I can have a light lunch before WI, and as much exercise as I can fit in lol. Put my WI outfit in the wash before I came to work.

Does anyone else have a WI day ritual?

Hi nope Im afarid I just get up on a monday morning visit the little room and weigh :) It is different at meeting though been many times,evening weigh ins I used to drink little all day and have breakfast and lunch but not heavy stuff,the exercise wouldnt make much difference to your weigh in yet but well dne for great motivation :) good luck hun xx

hi Leah,
How did WI go? I am sure you did really well!
When I was going to meetings I used to drink loads of water on WI day, have a normal sized breakfast and lunch but stop snacking at about 3pm ready for a 7pm WI. I would also wear exactly the same outfit to the meeting so that I could not blame a STS or a weight gain on the fact that I was wearing different clothes from the previous week! I am not going to meetings this time so just wake up on a Friday morning and weight myself!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

1.5 off :D

I'm trying to get my keyring before the end of the month, so i've got 4.5 to lose in about 2 weeks... i'm hitting the gym hard lol

congrats on your weight loss! Well done!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back