Wi tomorrow - will I get to goal??

Suz1506

WI tomorrow. 1 lb from goal but somehow I don't think I'm gonna make it. I've had a cold all week and haven't done any exercise cause i haven't felt like it. One good thing though is that I haven't been too bad on points. Often when I'm not well I just want to eat all the bad stuff like loads of chocolate. I managed to convince myself that I didn't need it and it wouldn't make me get better any quicker. :D

Just noticed, something weird's happened with my weight loss not showing the correct amount I've lost. :confused: I need to check my weight loss ticker - it's hard enough losing it, I want to make sure it's recorded properly!!

Be positive! :)
You're only 1lb away from goal, that's awesome! :D Even if you've had a bad week this week, then you can still just make it up next week.

Besides, you never know... you could go to WI tomorrow and find that you actually HAVE lost that lb. :D

aww hugs ope ur better now i know the feeling i have cold too as done my wee one and i want to reach for the naughtys but havent! i am sure it will suprise u hun good luck! x

Really hope you do it! Getting to target is such an achievement!!! Everything crossed for you! xxx

Thanks all! Well if I don't make it tomorrow, Im still on track for my original date to get to my goal. I'd been faffing about for so long, I really didn't think I'd lose what I have in this time frame. I'm sure that finding MiniMins has helped to motivate me. :)

WI yesterday, 1/2 lb off so 1/2 lb to go! :)
I'm gonna dust off the Davina McCall DVD and hopefully get that final 1/2 lb off next week!

aww half a pound is great hun well done i am sure u can lose that next half pound for next week x

Back