WI tonight :(

missclare85

Silver Member
Last week i was a little dissapointed at only loosing 1/2 a lb i honestly thought it would catch up this week! No such luck!!! i STS im gutted an felt like crying tbh!!!
GRRRR

Ahh, I'm so sorry you didn't get the result you wanted hun; and it may not help make you feel any better, but on the up side you didn't put anything on and you never know you may well lose 2lb next week to make up for it!

Keep you chin up
Big hugs
Jacqui

Thanks hun but i really doubt it as im going out for 2 meals fri an sat :( just wanted to loose as much weight poss b4 i go away (1 week sun) grrrrr!! nevermind i suppose!!! :(

Don't be too downhearted hun! You've lost an impressive amount of weight! Every now and then our bodies seem to stall, and it's just a matter of hanging in there and suddenly whoops! we're off again! I've just been through this and it's hard to cope with, but it will start again. Don't go too mad at your nights out and I bet you'll get a surprise. Oh and ENJOY yourself!

thank you!! :) well its only 2 meals were going for so i will try an get the healthier options :) sorry for moaning i just get upset esp since its only my 5th week doing sw!! x

Back