Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WI tonight

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fuzzys Angel, 18 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :scale: WI tonight, i'm really worried about drinking too much water today as i don't want to weigh heavier tonight, lets be honest we all know that we always weigh lighter in the morning than the evening! I weighed on my own scales this morning & it showed 9lbs loss but i not sure it will show that tonight???? I don't want to cut back on too much water (i usually drink 4litres) coz i know i'll end up with a headache & may even feel hungry but i don't want to scales to weigh to extra water either!!!! :sigh:

It's really annoying today as i have to stay in for a delivery, i bought some cookware a few weeks ago and they are being delivered today but the compay can't give me a time. They told me anytime between 9am and 6pm, when i'm not working i never stay in & it's driving me mad.....Knowing my luck they will turn up at 5.55pm..:rotflmao: That's the kind of kuck i have!

So instead i'll have to spend the day online, all the housework is done bedding washed and changed, got nothing left to do until the family get home from work, then i can do the dinner.... I'll just have to popping in & out of minimins all day....What a tough life lol:giggle:

Hope you are all having a good one?!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

How did you get on Fuzzy??

It's so irritating when delivery companies cannot give a time. What time did they eventually come?

4. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

How did you get on Fuzzy??

It's so irritating when delivery companies cannot give a time. What time did they eventually come?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.