WI tonight

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
:scale: WI tonight, i'm really worried about drinking too much water today as i don't want to weigh heavier tonight, lets be honest we all know that we always weigh lighter in the morning than the evening! I weighed on my own scales this morning & it showed 9lbs loss but i not sure it will show that tonight???? I don't want to cut back on too much water (i usually drink 4litres) coz i know i'll end up with a headache & may even feel hungry but i don't want to scales to weigh to extra water either!!!! :sigh:

It's really annoying today as i have to stay in for a delivery, i bought some cookware a few weeks ago and they are being delivered today but the compay can't give me a time. They told me anytime between 9am and 6pm, when i'm not working i never stay in & it's driving me mad.....Knowing my luck they will turn up at 5.55pm..:rotflmao: That's the kind of kuck i have!

So instead i'll have to spend the day online, all the housework is done bedding washed and changed, got nothing left to do until the family get home from work, then i can do the dinner.... I'll just have to popping in & out of minimins all day....What a tough life lol:giggle:

Hope you are all having a good one?!

xxx

How did you get on Fuzzy??

It's so irritating when delivery companies cannot give a time. What time did they eventually come?

How did you get on Fuzzy??

It's so irritating when delivery companies cannot give a time. What time did they eventually come?

Back