WI tonight!!!

rebecca1608

I am feeling really nervous today!

I think i have had a good week and that usually when im nervous as I want a good loss!

Any tips for WI day?

I am feeling really nervous today!

I think i have had a good week and that usually when im nervous as I want a good loss!

Any tips for WI day?

Good luck for tonight - report back!. Tip, hmm, bit more exercise before hand. Dont drink 2 hours before you go?

x

Lost 3lb tonight! Very happy, hard work has paid off.

Thanks to every one for support. 2stone in 3 months.

Amazing loss - fantastic!!

My first weigh in tonight. Clothes feel looser and dont 100% more exercise this week than last so, fingers crossed.....
x

Amazing loss - fantastic!!

My first weigh in tonight. Clothes feel looser and dont 100% more exercise this week than last so, fingers crossed.....
x

Got my fingers crossed for you, let us know how you get on.

wow i wish i could lose 6lbs in a week most i have ever lost is four and thats hundred percent lol. two stones is a great achievement hon you should be really really proud .

It was my first week and i was starving! Shows how much i was eating at SW though dosent it. Onwards and upwards - look forward to loosing 2 pounds a week now till Wedding day. Ooo i might be slim again this year!

x

i found on slimming world i ate looooads i used to just pile my plate high, you learn the value of portion control a bit better with rc.honestly the amount of pasta and smash i used to eat was ridiculous.

Hmmm, smash pizza. Hmmm Huge plate of SW chips just beacause ...........

hmmm, weight piling on rather than falling off......

x

princessria said:
i found on slimming world i ate looooads i used to just pile my plate high, you learn the value of portion control a bit better with rc.honestly the amount of pasta and smash i used to eat was ridiculous.

Snap!

Back