WI Week 4 well shocked

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Whoooo hooooo can't believe it ..well chuffed even tho i had to have 3 days off LT i have lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

wooooooo!!! Well done girl! I've seen you give a lot of encouragement to people - so I'm sure its a kind of karma hehe :) Congrats, good luck to that size 8!

Wow, thats great. You must be really motivated again now. Hope you're feeling better too. Julia x

well that is a nice start to the week! Great motivation to get stuck back in. Well done!

Well done, you lucky duck!! You are doing great!!

5lbs you jammy beggar ,are you feeling back to normal now hun xx(well as normal as you get lol)
Thanks lil...not quiet 100% but, as normal as i get hehe x Don't quiet know how i have done t as when i was eating i had a tad of choccie oopsx
Well That's just fab, well done how are you feeling now?
Not too bad hun..nearly there..have week n half of antibis left so should be fine in no time
wooooooo!!! Well done girl! I've seen you give a lot of encouragement to people - so I'm sure its a kind of karma hehe :) Congrats, good luck to that size 8!
Thanks hunni, if it is karma ..then i love it lol spoke to the chemist today and the lowest the will let me go on LT is 9st 2lbs fingers crossed that'll take me to and 8 ..if not i will do a food keotosis diet i downloaded of the net xx

Wow, thats great. You must be really motivated again now. Hope you're feeling better too. Julia x
Thanks julia..yes onwards and downwards lol

well that is a nice start to the week! Great motivation to get stuck back in. Well done!

Well done, you lucky duck!! You are doing great!!

wow thats fab :) :)

becky x
Thanks guys xxxxx:D Love ya all!!

Nice one ya lucky sod 5lb, brilliant chick good for youxxxxx

:scale: Very well done Nic..im pleased for u xx Glad ur feelin back to normal chick x

Thanks hunni.... xxxx

Well done honey!! 5lbs is excellent!xxx

Great loss nictastic, well done you!

Woohooo well done Nic honey xxxx

Back