Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wi week2

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by jules_1000, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jules_1000

jules_1000 Full Member

hi all i just went for a weigh in today and i thought id let you all know no matter how much i have stressed and suffed this week and also chaeated last week i have managed to shift 6 pounds of unwanted fat....in total i have done 10 pounds in two weeks.
    with out all of you guys helping i would never had been able to cope as last week was my most hardest week.
    i am still on my periods i will give it till friday as i stopped the pill half way i think my hormones are playing up.BUT I WILL NOT GIVE IN
    thank you every one6

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good for you. Well done

4. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    that is great well done x

5. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done hun! Great result!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.