WI WK14 =) Bit confused????

~Wow~ Fantastic Alison.

Thanks Kered,i'm no were looking as good as you do,still got a way to go ;)

Well done thats a wicked loss!:clap:

Thanks for your kind words Kezza.

Wow Wow!!1 Great loss!! How happy you must be!!! Congrats!!!

Oh yes, well and truly. LT is the bees knees :D

oh i hope i have a big loss monday :) keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Of course you will girl!!!

Thats amazing, well done! I loathe the Metric WI too.

Thanks supa, i agree metric stinks!!

wow fantastic loss, what sort of losses do you usually get? xxx

Thanks becca. My losses vary to be honest. Initially after my first and second week i seemed to average around 4/5lbs per week. Then it all went haywire,maybe 2 or 3 one week and 6 the next. Extremely bizarre, i know.:rolleyes:

Brilliant loss. Well done thats amazing. !!

Thanks chukki ;)

What a fantastic result. Well done for all your hard work. It's so inspiring for us early Lipotrimmers.

Thankyou Isha. This board has kept me going to be honest and has been a lifesaver,all the inspiring stories have kept me going too. Good luck on your journey.

omg thats fantastic, well done you :D:D:D:D:D

Cheers She-ra :)

Really well done to you Alison..that is fab!

Alex

Thanks Alex,your doing fabby yourself :D

WOW Slinky thats fantastic. You must be absolutely thrilled to get a result like that on week 14!!!!!! Whats your secret :worthy:

Cheers chick. If i had a secret i would definitely share with my fellow Lipotrimmers as you are all fab and deserve to do well ;)

Did you do anything different this week Alison to get such a good result? The weeks I drink at least 4lts of water a day is the weeks when I have good losses. Let us know your secret, PLEASE!!!

Bev, i ponder over this all the time to be honest. Like i said furter up my weight loss is so unpredicatble sometimes. If i have a bad loss one week, the week after i tend to have a mega one,i never can guess how much i have lost. The only thing i can think of Bev,is the fact that when OH was in hospital,i had 10 tough days,ocassionally eating(bad i know but couldn't deal with it)not every day and not every meal i'd like to add. I missed one weigh in with everything going on and went the follwing week and lost 2lbs(thought i put on ;))I wonder if i had to started to fill up my glycogen stores slightly and when i got back on track this has been why i had such a big loss?! That's the only thing i can think of,i haven't had over 3litres of water. The only other thing i have done differently is run after my OH none stop as he has a broken legs with a metal rod and nails in and basically can not move and i am running around like a blue ar$ed fly. So who knows,it's a mystery!!! But i'm not complaining

Absolutely fantastic weight loss slinky, you will soon be at goal xxx

That's fantastic! Well done! x

FIVE FECKIN KILOS??!!! IN WEEK FOUR??

Is there a fainting emoticon cus I'm about to pass out! Woman, that is amazing!! And yes, it is definitelt 11lbs -not 8!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! woop woop

Is there a fainting emoticon cus I'm about to pass out! Woman, that is amazing!! And yes, it is definitelt 11lbs -not 8!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! woop woop woop

CONGRATULATIONS!!! woop woop woop woop woop!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! woop

CONGRATULATIONS!!! woop woop woop woop

eh? What the...? What's that? what happened there????

Back