WI4 - need positive mental attitude !!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by AngelaG, 15 October 2009 Social URL.

1. AngelaG

AngelaG Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :cry::cry:Lost 2lbs this week. Don't get me wrong it's 2lbs of pure fat which I'm happy about but was used to the 4lbs every week so my will power has been dented a bit. Determined to keep at it - 4 weeks 21lbs - not many diets you get that result in !!! Please send me some positive thoughts to keep me going this week :cry::cry:

[​IMG]

Last edited: 15 October 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    There are SOOOOO many reasons it could 'only' have been 2lbs this week. My average loss was 2-3lbs (and I sometimes gained!!) and I was thrilled to get it?
    Hang in there, it'll all even out, and remember what you've lost so far is phenomenal!! What other diet would give you these results?!

4. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Great result angela I know it can be disappointing when you expect more. But the overall picture is what you should stay focussed on. Nexts week loss is what you should work towards now and dont let your 2lb loss get you down because its a loss to be proud of. Stay strong:)

5. nikkernakker

nikkernakker Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Don't feel too bad. My lowest loss was 2.6lbs but that was followed the next week by my biggest weekly loss since starting at 4.8lbs. :)

I know it's hard to stay motivated when the loss is not that great, but you can do it! Just keep the goal in mind.

Do anything to stick to it - drink fizzy water (this helps me sometimes) or even go to bed early if you feel like you're going to give in. You'll be so pleased you did when you weigh in next week.

6. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Well done on your loss hun an i know how hard it is to lose nothing so please dont be upset about 2lbs its 16 sausages afterall. :) You are bound to have a few weeks were your disappointed because we all expect to lose huge amounts every week but it really isnt possible for everyone. Next week you will prob go back to your average but if not its still 2 whole pounds of fat. wat other diet cud get rid of that in 1 week???????

7. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    im sorry but saying something like 'only' 2lbs?? Come on!! Thats 2lbs of fat, a bag of sugar or 16 sausages!!!!!! Thats a fantastic loss for 7days!!!! And look at your overall loss - nothing to grumble about there chick :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.