Wicked Witches Weight Loss Spell !!!

tranquility said:
Is this where we come for our calorie free witches brew? lol

Nice to meet you, you're doing really well.

Nice to meet you too!!!
Yes, you are more than welcome to come to me for your calorie free witches brew..... My cauldron is always bubbling !!! Ha ha!!!

hello everyone!

hope youve sll had a good day!

i havent stopped! did an hour in the gym this morning, then into the swimming pool for an hour...then lots of walking round the shops etc, so i feel as if i have burned plenty of calories.

i have eaten really healthy too....

weigh day is only two weeks away and i really want to see some positive results to justify sll my hard work!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done you! I really need to get back on my exercising!

Hi Holly,

Love the sparkly witch!

You're doing really well with the exercising - and I know what you mean about the pace of it. I started off at a shamefully slow speed, but it really does improve very quickly. I surprised myself!

Hoping for a really good weigh-in for you. It all sounds like it's going really well :)

Hi Holly,

Love the sparkly witch!

You're doing really well with the exercising - and I know what you mean about the pace of it. I started off at a shamefully slow speed, but it really does improve very quickly. I surprised myself!

Hoping for a really good weigh-in for you. It all sounds like it's going really well :)

hi there!

i am glad you like my sparkly witch! ha ha!!!
thank you for your support with the weigh-in...the days are ticking away and although a part of me is dreading it, i just want to see where i am at !!!
good luck with your continued weight loss! xxx

hi guys! :)

i have found everything a bit of s struggle today...

i woke up feeling really drained and i just didnt want to get out of bed....and i have felt so bloody cold all day too....i hope i am not coming down with anything nasty..... if i do, then i am blaming hubby because he has been complaining of a sore throat for a couple of days!

so basically, i havent done any excercise today, which i am a bit disaapointed about, but i think its better to have a day off when you feel so tired and drained, rather than forcing yourself to do it....or else you will just end up hating it.

food wise i have been good.....lots of cups of tea with semi skimmed milk and sweeteners to try and get warm....lunch was a warburtons square wrap filled with mixed lettuce and stir fried chicken and mushrooms with a sprinking of those ready mixed dry herbs to add a bit of flavour and colour....very nice indeed!

tea is going to be chicken breast in a garlic mushroom sauce with spring greens and carrots.....so i am looking forward to that!

so all in all, it hasnt been a bad day, i think i am just feeling sorry for myself.....but hopefully tomorow i will be back to the old me!

weigh day is in less than two weeks and this has the potential to be a really big one for me....if i can get down to 15 stone 10, i will have reached my 5 stone weight loss goal!......so please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me guys! xxx

Don't beat yourself up about the no exercise!!!
Everyone needs a day off, especially if you are feeling pants!!! :)

I have lost 4 foot 5 inches apparently !!!

hi guys!

i had some gob smacking news today!

i called in to see my old personal trainer at her gym .... and she still had my body measurements from when i used to train with her....

she whipped out her tape and measured my arms, legs, bust, waist, hips etc.....and typed the info into her machine....

it turns out that i have a total body inch loss of 53 inches ..... which is 4 foot 5 inches....yikes!!! :eek:

now i am looking forward to weigh day, which has been brought forward to next tuesday instead of thursday .... will i have made it to the 5 stone weight loss ???........

watch this space!!! xxx

That's amazing! Well done!

thank you so much! i am now preparing myself for weigh day !!! aaarrrggghhhh !!!

I am sooooooooo happy today!!!!

I went for my monthly weigh in and I have lost another 11 pounds this month and I have now lost a grand total of 5 stone and 4 pounds!!!

Never thought I would do it !!!

I still have lots of work to do, but this gives me the motivation to keep going!!!

Hope you guys have great weigh ins too !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big, big well done. You should be so proud of yourself, that is an amazing number to have lost. :)

Squeezyweezy said:
Big, big well done. You should be so proud of yourself, that is an amazing number to have lost. :)

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me, it's great to have support on here and at home xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back