wieght maintenance

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by 911toc, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. 911toc

911toc Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.89%)
    Diet:
    wieght watchers
    i would like to here from anyone like myself about there journey and how they find maintaining there weight once at goal dont know how many times i have been here and then put it all back on but so far so good this time let me know how you manage

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    Hey hun, I also find it difficult to maintain, i have lost about 3 stone through WW and slimming world, but it was over about 2 years! lol I lost about 2 stone on SW and then stopped going, but over time, maybe about a year, about a stone crept back on slowly but surely, so gave WW a try, lost about a stone and a hlaf, taking me to my lowest weight ever, and then stopped going and have managed to maintain give or take a few pounds, for over a year just through eating a bit more sensibly although only seem to manage this during the week! lol i find being aware of points and kind of keeping track without really thinking about it, but then when i see a few lbs creeping back on and my clothes feeling a bit tighter i tighten my belt abit, like now for example got a holiday coming up so want to lose a few lbs, so trying to stick to the plan, but not going to WI just doing it at home, which i have tried without much sucess a few times, as the meeings do help, but this time i seem to be getting on ok and find this forum a huge help and support :) sorry long post hope it helped a bit! x

4. 911toc

911toc Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.89%)
    Diet:
    wieght watchers
    thanks for getting back sorry i took so long think we are all the same i am good most of the week have what i want within reason at the weekend but straight back to it if i feel bloated its worked for me so far but been there bought the teashirt lol just hope i can keep it off for good this time i have been at goal so many times before but this time i just keep setting small targets to keep me there happy holiday jane

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.