Wierd and wonderful Diary of food for life

Hi Jenn x

hey guys, well I lost 2 lbs...not too sure how I did it, cuz the plan kinda went out the window. But i did just eat till i was full and only when hungry plus a bit of exercise. I think that is the only thing that has helpped me. *LOL*

Well the car is back and working now. For now. But I REALLY won't feel confortable with it until it has been at least a month.
But thanks you all for your support, it is very kind of you.

Was hoping to be a competative mum today at LU's sports day, but we were rained out. Not that I think I would win. And it is about the participation so, next week maybe I will have lost a couple more pounds and it will help in the races. hahaha

It's the MIL birthday tomorrow so i've been told we are getting a take away, so I will have to find something good at the curry house that isn't going to completely kill me. I do love the chana masala as it has gorgeous chickpeas and not much oil, but I could never be certain what exactly it is that they put in to make is taste so nice. I luckily for me I hate cake. Bad thing is me and LU made some homemade choclate banana bread ( he loves to squash the bananas in his fingers and stir) which has been tempting me. But I am determined not to have any. Not that there is much left now.

Tonight we are on a red day so we are having bacon toasties with frylight, and lowfat cheese and bacon ( no fat) which I am looking forward to. as I haven't actually had much time to eat too much today. Just had scrambled egg for breakfast and some skimmed milk. (which doesn't actually like me)

Hope you are well and will write more soon.

take care

Well done Jenn, :bliss: :bliss:

well done jenn xxx

thanks guys. Well next week will be a kicker, but we shall see how it all pans out. How are you lot all doing? Abz have you gotten everything sorted for the wedding? What are you all up to at the moment?

Welcome back, and good luck x

hows it going jenn? x

Lovely Irene, I'm 60 and my kids are in their early 30's married and still no grandkids here. :sigh:

hey jenn. hope all is well with you?

i am just about sorted. getting wed in five days so i don't have much option do i? :)

abz xx

Hi jenn :wavey:

Hey hun, things are good apart from I feel like a hefalump! *LOL* kids are growing like weeds and I am trying to keep up with them both! *LOL* How's the married life? How's you cding going? I soooooo need to get back in things but at the moment I am sooo tired I HAVEN'T the energy for much. But hopefully I will be finding out some results of a test next week and then maybe I will know more and be able to get things in some kind of order. In the mean time I got gordo9n ramsey jr. cooking for me, so at least I can say I am eating well. *LOL* just need to cut out the bordem eating and we will be on our way. *LOL*

And I survived the parental unit visit. And can I just say that it was good until the end, then it all broke loose, but that is for another time.

Anyway sweetie, hope you and the Mr are all and that married life isn't kicking your butt! *LOL*

will write more later have to rush to a parent teacher consultation.

Good morning Jenn - have a great day x

Hi Jenn, kids growing like weeds, LOL that is so true. :D

Back