Wierd and wonderful Diary of food for life

hey guys,

yeah as it happens the baby weighs more now then my last one did at 30 weeks and he is only just 24 weeks. *LOL* Oh well. Both my babies got chubby until about 11 months and then they smoothed out a bit. MY baby is quite long too and is in porportion, but I do laugh when people think he is 7 or 8 months and I say he is only 5 and a half.

Well, I am looking forward to eating better, I feel like crap to be honest. I am not eating junk or anything, but I just feel so run down and I really just hope that maybe a change of diet will help. Too I really can't get any bigger or I may not have any place let to buy clothes.

I am at the moment trying to get my son into a routine with his naps and sleep in his own bed for them rather in the living room. It is all going too well to be honest, so I am just waiting for something to so wrong. *LOL*

Anyway- we are having a pickie dinner tonight, which means we are eating whatever is in the fridge that a meal can possible make a meal. I know there is some salad and some spinach so I may have that. But my mum left a gigantic chocolate bar in the fridge when she left and I here it calling my name. Luckily for me I am not the kind of woman to scoff the lot in one go. It may take me a week but no doubt it will be gone!! Hopefully i can convince my OH to eat it. Seeing as he has lost half a stone by changing NOTHING!!! makes me sick!! *LOL*

How's everyone else been?

any happy belated birthday JIM!=-)

Thanks Jen, I couldn't be doing with small kids now. :)

Thank god it's only Grandkids to contend with in future. :D

haha yeah I know what you mean. Pass back material! *LOL* MY mum spoiled my baby when she was here so it took a bit for him to get used to me not holding him all the time. He got spoiled with my mother picking him up at every noise or just kissing him and cuddlinghim all the time. *LOL* Oh well that is what gradparents are for.

I wouldn't change it for the world though. I love my kids and really compared to others my kids are saints. And I know they are. I mean hell my kids sleep for 12-13 straight in the night and the baby also sleeps a further 3 hours today during the day. SO it's all good for me. Plus I put them asleep by 6:15pm so I have a good 4 hours or so of time with the OH. I got it all figured out.

I just need to lose at least 3 or four stone first and I will be on my way to getting what I want for myself and my family.

Ours weren't to bad either Jen, except when they were teething and that's understandable really.

hey jenn. married life is much the same as unmarried life :) i haven't been cding in forever. am feeling rather huge at the moment but am trying not to worry about it too much. just trying not to get bigger at the mo :) am fairly run down. have had a string of kidney infections and the like so am just working on feeling more energetic at the mo :)

abz xx

Hi Jenn - I still love babies and kids - miss those days sometimes x

Back